I purchased belt for riding mower more than two weeks ago,i am still waiting to hear from anyone.

2 REPLIES 2

I purchased belt for riding mower more than two weeks ago,i am still waiting to hear from anyone.

This is a member-to-member board. 

Neither ebay staff nor your seller will see your query here.

The first thing for you to do is go to your Purchase History and check to see if your item has been Marked as Shipped. It's the little box-shaped icon. If not, find the link in the drop-down menu for Contact Your Seller and ask if there's a problem. If you check the listing you bought from, does it give an extended handling time for holidays or indicated anything like that?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I've been buying and selling by mail order for over 30 years.

In my experience, I usually allow 20 days for delivery from North America and 30 days from Asia after payment.

Usually I am pleasantly surprised.

There was a long weekend at the beginning of this month (August Random Celebration Day) which will slow things slightly.

BTW, don't fuss if there is no tracking. The buyer pays for this, but it only benefits the seller. If you are not home when the carrier arrives, she will leave a Notice telling you where and when you can pick up. Bring photo ID.

If things go too long (more than 25 days after the later suggested delivery date) the Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page. You are covered.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply