Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Do you answer every email?

I answer 98% of my emails. Once in a while when I seem to get 200 in a day and a couple of them seem like they were authored by 2 year olds, I may skip one but for the most part I answer almost all,all the time. Selling musical instruments, I often g...

? about tracking small packet

I was at the post office today and asked them about tracking small packet shipments, I wanted to pick up the forms that are needed for this.. they had no idea what forms were needed and did not know what I was talking about... Do any of you know what...

LEVEL PLAYING FIELD MY ASS

Hi All, Maybe Darla or Moira can answer this simple level playing field question. I was doing some eBay store maintenance during the holidays. I wanted to change our store name to our website name but got shut down. A quick check of some US Power Sel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Half.com - Canadian Sellers are not Welcome

I received a generic email from Ebay today suggesting I try half.com. After creating the info and html I received the following message: "Unfortunately, Canadians cannot register as sellers on Half.com at this time. However, you can purchase items as...

Disgust with Canadian PowerSelling Program...

Personally, I am fed up with eBay's disregard to Canadian Powersellers or sellers of any sort. I understand that U.S. PS's get free logo merchandise (such as mugs, clocks, Mouse pads, etc.) for FREE while we get nothing. I think eBay should really re...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Level playing feild my foot ~~Check this auction from the NHLPA

Let's see what the Ebay.ca pinks have to say about this auction . I thought Ebay was a level playing feild . Let's see if you can pick out the Ebay rule that has be broken in this auction . Actaully the rule has been broken twice in the auction http:...

PowerSellers deserve more support.

We are very disappointed in lack of PowerSeller support. The welcome package, although a nice though, is of no value to us. In all honesty, the little certificate thingie, with the ink smudges all over it was very unprofessional for such a large comp...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay.CA POP UP BOX REDIRECT TO eBay.COM !!! P'od in the US of A!

Anyone ever try to log into their CANADIAN eBay.CA account while in the UNITED STATES recently? Well- having done so at the hotel's business centre (May 7th. 8th.), I was CONFRONTED!!! with a POP UP BOX asking me if I have considered looking in MY HO...

Powerseller Discount is of no value to US!

We do about $50,000 in shipping with CP a year. I just talked to a CP rep and the discount is far less than the expense of weighting and measuring parcels, filling out manifests. Using a BROKER! ETC. Looking for opinions on the cheapest method for US...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Crazy Overcubes by CandaPost Billing?!

An xpresspost shipment I sent was 1.3kg. It was 27cm x 17cm x 8cm. I am on level 2 and used my VCD desktop software. Shipping should have been $16.85. I received my statement today from post. There was an "adjustment" done and the adjusted size was 8...

To Shill or not to Shill...

Hi Kids....take a good long look at this pathetic attempt to screw unsuspecting buyers... Check the bid history on this individual... UserID izmocha Makes no sense at all!!!! Jackie...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not Canadian Bash ~~But do you find Canadian ebayers harder to deal with

Ok 80% of my Customers are American . But why is it , it tends to be the Canadian's that stick in my mind as the really strong headed ebayers. I use too charge GST for Canadian's and stated in my auctions . Well forget it , you spin your wheels to lo...

Bad Power Sellers

Hello All I have been recently made a power seller and am still trying to figure out what exactly it means....and how people meet the criteria. I am honored to be given such a designation....but the more I look around...the more I am wondering if thi...

Rising Loonie = More Canadian Bidders?

You would think that because the Canadian dollar was at almost 76 cents today that the Canadian buyers would be running amok? Where is everybody? It is undoubtedly a buyer's market....so why do we have more bids? Jackie...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feelings About Canadian PS Board

Just a simple little question for the few Canadian PS's that are here. I frequent both the dot com and dot ca boards. I have come to the conclusion that sometimes I need a break from the bickering that goes on at dot com and come here for peace and q...

• 125 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake USPS Money Orders

There was an interesting article today in the NY times on Fake USPS money orders. So far most are coming out of Nigeria, Ghana and Eastern Europe. Here is the link for the story, but you have to register to see it. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/26/b...

Canada Post Expedited Service Now Averaging 18-20 Days To US??

Ever since early December, a vast majority of our shipments via Canada Post Expedited Service has been taking, on average, 18-20 days to the U.S. We are shipping from Toronto and it doesn't seem to matter if its going to New York, Florida, California...

• 48 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Why is your accent so funny, eh?"

Maybe my sense of humour is on vacation with the rest of our country. This comment was posted at the US PS boards. CALLING ALL CANADIANS! Power Dialogue today at 1:00 PM PST shira@ebay.com View Listings | Report Mar-17-05 11:28 PST PowerSellers, At t...

Auction management software

Does anyone know of any AMS that will support shipping rules created in eBay? Xena

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer ratings regarding shipping times

I feel there is an unfair category in the star rating system with respect to shipping times. Shipping, for the most part is beyond our control, I ship with-in hours of a confirmed order, as I can see our PO from my office window, I ship every day inc...

Other spam from ebay -- Canadapost Flast Rate Box announced

Ebay & Canadapost work together and create other BS "promotion" - Canada Post-eBay Flat Rate Box With "Special Introductory Rates" Basically you need pay $1.95($0.70/box) for the box itself and other $8.99 to $9.99 above it for up to 5kg. It ended up...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS ERROR FROM EBAY?

I cannot leave feedback, nor look at my detailed feedback, nor anyone elses detailed feedback. Ebay gives the following error: Sorry, we encountered a problem. Please see the details below. Input Error We did not successfully receive all the required...

Advice on responding to an invalid refund request

Hey, I have a first-time situation and just wanted to get a couple of opinions before responding. I had a buyer purchase an original 1953 Packard sales brochure for $25. I received a wonderfully sarcastic email several days ago from him. This is too ...

Upcoming FB changes announcement from April 7

Some good items in there.:-) Hopefully, someone @ eBay will continue to listen to seller concerns and further improve on the changes they have made to the FB system. Xena

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

CanadaPOST Shipping Calculator STILL NOT WORKING - eBaY will not fix it

Sick and tired of this freaken company with billions and billion of dollars not being able to fix a minor problem. For all their ranting and raving about buyer satisfaction and improving the buyer experience - well how about fixing the shipping calcu...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.