Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why is my listing penalized and not showing?

220231839392 Remaining 6 days 16 hours. Does not search, does not show in it's category, tried to sort by ending soonest and although there is 6 days 23 hrs and 47 minutes listings already showing, mine does not. Why am I being penalized?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer trying to get a second shipment?

I have a buyer who says he did not receive the correct shipment. I am not going to show the auction number here to protect their identity, but they won an auction same as 330222867127 store item and they claim they got 220210457757 instead. These ite...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bud buyers start to show up ...... what next..?

Just got it in exchange of a polite reminder, sent 6 days 17 hours after I sent my first invoice: Hi, I had planned to pay for this today and I will be. You wrote that I hadn't "contacted you until today". I didn't contact you at all.....I think you ...

Ebay Notes:

Greetings, Perhaps one or more of you could shed some light on an item I noticed in my account this afternoon. I was perusing my unsold item list and saw that ebay had posted notes under each of my unsold items. It looks like the note field in yellow...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where are you buying your shipping supplies?

We mostly use bubble mailers #0 and #4 and we started with getting them from US sellers from eBay. After that we got one box from Uline, slightly expensive with freight that time, but they were very good. After that we tried one box from BC seller an...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to receive US shipments in USA for pickup?

Sending to USA has been discussed here many times, but is there a way (beside USPS POBox) to receive in USA? Why not PObox - despite friendly pricing, even size #5 is small. No, I don't need a loading dock, but one small shelf in a warehouse would he...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

PLEASE- eBay- BUY a dictionary! DOES "A FEW" = NINE DAYS ???

Would someone from eBay PLEASE explain HOW NINE days- MORE than a week- can in any way be called "a FEW" ??? HERE'S the issue: When CALCULATING the NEW POWER SELLER discounts eBay clearly says: "Check below to see if you are meeting discount requirem...

I GIVE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VACATION TIME ! Ebay is FUN !

I LIKE EBAY . Im gonna miss it gotta go on a forced 3 week EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW vacation ! Got 1 More week of Listing and im done till first week of June . My wife forbids me to list after the 10th of May . Hopefully will get some new competition when i ...

Taxes

Can someone advice on these: . What portion of a car, which is used for both personal and business purposes, can be claimed as expense? . What portion of a mortgage payment can be expensed without needing to claim capital gains from the house sale? I...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Do You People Ship?

So Basically I have been having Problems, Noticing that I miss some products to ship etc. Anyone have any good Ideas or give some Input. Basically at the moment: 1) Download a History Payment in Excel 2) Then I put the Shipping Address in Word Label ...

Canadians who don't understand the cost of shipping in Canada

I know the last person who rated my stars dinged me on the shipping price. He's a fellow Canadian. I charged him exact shipping, plus 5 cents. grrrr... I had really hoped Canadians knew the price of shipping within their own country. Guess not. Shari

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

NPB Alert no more accessible - any suggestions?

Hi, Since new FB rules start shortly, I stopped to send NPB alerts - I am afraid of a retaliatory feedback (I am sure that every NPB will leave tons of negatives - unpunished). Any suggestions? Andrew (preparing to survive in New Ebay World)

Need suggestion: about return and refund buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, every power seller: I met a problem recently. I have a USA buyer who has purchased 27 items in my store(some bid with high price)in March,28 items in April,and is bidding others at present.One week ago,I got 10 pieces return.When I picked up this...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer's invoice with wrong address

I received an email from a buyer through My Messages telling me that he had just paid by PayPal but for some strange reason the address was wrong. He gave me another address to ship to and both are in Alberta. I checked my PayPal account and the same...

SO WHEN DO I LOSE MY PS STATUS?????

not that i care all that much, but i haven't sold anything since december, and don't even think i made my numbers that month, so is it still the 3 month rule for ps's?? i was expecting the loss any day way back in feb/march, but nothing yet? is ebay ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial Payment - What would you do?

Hello, here's one for you. I had an item that sold to a buyer in Canada. My invoice was for $49.72 USD. Buyer reports he will pay by Money Order. All's good so far. A couple days later he tells me he made a mistake and the money order was only made o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Updated: eBay to file appeal in Canada Revenue Agency case

In February 2008, I posted an update here on the Federal Court of Canada's 2007 decision that may require eBay to release certain customer information regarding Canadian PowerSellers during the years 2004 and 2005 to the Canada Revenue Agency. I woul...

PayPal - Addresses are missing

Hi Everyone, I am just wondering if the PayPal Notifications of Payments that you are receiving are missing addresses to which we are to send items to? This past week I've noticed that 8 out of 10 I have to go back to my PayPal account to get the add...

WEIRD PAYPAL PAYMENT REQUEST... ??

I received an email from a potential buyer yesterday, indicating that they tried to purchase the following item using the 'BIN' option. Item number: 270233011149 When they went to Paypal, it automatically asked them for their credit card information,...

Recommendations on a good listing manager software

Hello Powersellers! I have decided Turbo is just not the program for me. We've had nothing but problems with it. It continually crashes. I am thinking of using Spoon Feeder. Do any of you have any experience with it? Is there any other programs you'd...

New FB rules

Although eBay has not announced the exact day of implementation, I just wanted to let others know that, once implemented, this will affect ALL transactions, even the ones completed before implementation day, meaning that you will only be able to leav...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Freedom of Choice Will be Further Restricted....

Seems Ebay has implemented a "Paypal Only" rule for accepting payments in Australia. Which in turn, has sparked protest and lawsuits. Apparently, if they can get away with it there, they will do it in other countries too. Won't be long before Ebay se...

Update on Federal Court ruling involving Canada Revenue Agency

Dear Community, We have a further update on the Federal Court Decision involving Canada Revenue Agency and eBay Canada. "In February 2008, I posted an update on the Federal Court of Canada's 2007 decision that may require eBay to release certain cust...

PayPal issues. When is a REFUND NOT a REFUND?

Recently we purchased an item form a seller- and immediately PAID with PayPal. On March 26th we PAID US$157.57/C$165.90 to the SELLER The SELLER claims that they damaged the item while attempting to pack it. So, on March 27th the SELLER PAID US thoug...

Good Day for Site Problems

I was wondering why my items were not selling this afternoon, I wondering if this has anything to do with it. " ***Various Site Issues*** April 27, 2008 | 03:25PM PST/PT When clicking on Stores links, some members are receiving errors. In addition, s...

Ebay numbers are in decline What Now John Donahoe??

By: Ina Steiner(www.auctionbytes.com) Tue Apr 22 2008 23:42:38 In preparing a Newsflash article about eBay metrics, I calculated the percent change in Page Views and Unique Audience for January, February and March 2008, year-over-year, from data prov...

Oops..I meant STARTING on Tuesday, April 22nd!

I just got off the phone with PS support and they said that starting Tuesday, April 21st that Trust and Safety will be shutting down listings that are in eBay stores that are under $1.00. If you have under $1.00 listings...be sure and change them! Or...

Need advice from other powersellers please...

I am as 'green as grass' when it comes to listing times and days of the week. eBay allows you to list items for 1, 3, 5, 7 & 10 days. What have you found, historically, is the best approach to listing your product if you are shipping worldwide? It is...

Concerned over Store Buy-It-Now new policies

As a card collector that both buys and sells over Ebay, I have a concern over Ebay's new store listing policies that I'm wondering if anyone else in the same boat might have a problem with as well. My concern is that no longer can you list a Buy-It-N...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.