I purchased two phone cases using a guest account and i am unable to track them even through email.

hpan.lau_6
Community Member

I have purchased two phone cases from eBay on July 2, 2016. It has been a month and the phone cases have still not arrived. I made the purchase as a guest instead of using a registered account and I have been able to order things like that previously. When I try to track my order, it says that I am not the buyer of this item. Is the case still going to arrivE?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I purchased two phone cases using a guest account and i am unable to track them even through email.

@hpan.lau_6 wrote:

I have purchased two phone cases from eBay on July 2, 2016. It has been a month and the phone cases have still not arrived. I made the purchase as a guest instead of using a registered account and I have been able to order things like that previously. When I try to track my order, it says that I am not the buyer of this item. Is the case still going to arrivE?

From eBay help:

If you bought an item as a guest, you'll need to sign in as a guest user to view your order details. Follow these steps:

1. If you're signed in to eBay, sign out to avoid any error messages.
  2. Find your eBay guest order confirmation email—the subject line starts with "Guest Order."
  3. Select View order details in the email.
  4. Enter your email address and access code to sign in as a guest user.
  5. From Order details you can choose to contact the seller, leave feedback, or return the item.

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply