I used to file a claim here and there .items bought from from china.now there are lots

figured I'd pop over here and see what was going on.

not only am I not receiving items after waiting with patience

these items I wait for are for repairs for items to be donated

but ,you know what,even after I file a claim.these items never show up.i had 1 show up very late and contacted the seller to pay for the item

and I have had a ton not show up.

now ebay will probably get on my back for filing too many claims.

sorry ebay,the items are not arriving

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I used to file a claim here and there .items bought from from china.now there are lots

Are you waiting 3 months for your items to show up being that you no full well that is how long it may take???you start making claims too often ebay may just say see ya,and for good reason,do you contact the seller is there tracking more than likelly not and are you scamming with items not showing up because if you are ebay will catch onto you.Why not buy from canada or the us with tracking then you have your item in a wk or two???Im starting to wonder how many overseas shippers are getting scamed by people putting in claims of not recieved items when ebay and everyone else knows it can takes months for that item to arrive by ship,they do not leave china till the ship is full could take a month just for that alone?????

Message 2 of 2
latest reply