I've listed with both us and canada as my selling points, (selling from canada) but all of my sales about 25 have all been in canada.

I've listed with both U.S. and Canada as my selling points (selling from Canada) but all of my sales (about 25) have all been in Canada. I don't think the U.S. are seeing my items unless they chose to click a button on the left of there screen that requests they look at Canadian products. But if I punch in a seach item in Canada it automatically shows Canada and the U.S. I've showen that I will ship internationaly. But I still think the U.S. are not seeing my items. Is there anyway that I can change this so my items automatically show in both Canada and the U.S.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I've listed with both us and canada as my selling points, (selling from canada) but all of my sales about 25 have all been in canada.

Hi ..looking at your completed listings you have not set up a shipping cost to US which affects visibility. Choose Canada and then choose Custom Location- USA.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: I've listed with both us and canada as my selling points, (selling from canada) but all of my sales about 25 have all been in canada.

Hi ..looking at your completed listings you have not set up a shipping cost to US which affects visibility. Choose Canada and then choose Custom Location- USA.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply