I've lost my drafts!!!!!

izzame
Community Member

Is anyone else having this problem in the last 12 hours. Last night I was putting listings in my draft folder (have been doing it this way for years) left the computer for 20 minutes, came back, 3 listings showing not the 10 I had put in. Hmm seniors moment, did I list them by accident, checked no. Put the "missing" ones back in. More wasted time, just when I thought that I was " getting ahead", frustrated, shut down and went to bed.

I have outside chores today so I thought add a few more and I just have to submit when I get home, well no. I am again showing 3 listings in my draft folder .... other 7 cyber space again.

Is this a latest glitch, any ideas .... 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I've lost my drafts!!!!!

I'm sorry yo hear this but I'm not terribly surprised. I use Drafts with caution since the folder does seem to have some unexpected actions for me. Just a thought. Are you sure you were creating these other missing seven drafts on ebay.ca and not ebay.com or even ebay.com.au or something? Have you checked wherever there is a dollar currency to be found? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I've lost my drafts!!!!!

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm on .ca I think it must be "drafts" turn to be glitchy for me. I am an apple desk top as I believe you are and we know that isn't very well supported to begin with ...... another days discussion on that one LOL

As an added bonus when I do a search within my "unsold" folder it can't find any of the titles I put in. It doesn't matter if it was literally from yesterday or end of Aug.

I guess it's just my "special" day and will be doing it all live, manually ... should be a fun evening, I think I should have a cocktail before, probably during and for sure after.

Thanks again ..... apple people soldier on

Message 3 of 3
latest reply