I want to only sell and ship within Canada at this time , how do I add that in listing? Thanks

As I am new to selling I want to start by selling and shipping within Canada, how do I let people know this in my listings or do I enter this information elsewhere?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I want to only sell and ship within Canada at this time , how do I add that in listing? Thanks

@treasurechesttdot wrote:

As I am new to selling I want to start by selling and shipping within Canada, how do I let people know this in my listings or do I enter this information elsewhere?

You list on ebay.CA and only set up shipping for Canada and exclude the rest of the world.

If your items are less than 500g and the package when shipped is less than 2cm thick you can use oversize lettermail in Canada. Flat rate for all of Canada, but no tracking or insurance.

Canada - Lettermail 2014/2015/2016 stamp rates
000-030g .. 0.85
031-050g .. 1.20
051-100g .. 1.80
101-200g .. 2.95
201-300g .. 4.10
301-400g .. 4.70
401-500g .. 5.05

Bigger than that you can use Canada Post Expedited Parcel with calculated shipping -- but you do need to know the approximate weight and size of the package you are shipping to properly set it up.

If the shipping label is bought through PayPal you can save 15% on expedited parcel shipping cost.

You can also allow local pickup.

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Start by actually looking at the SELL YOUR ITEM form.

Most of the answers you seek are right there.

Be aware that there are several drop down menus and don't be afraid to click on the blue 'options' and '?' buttons.

Then come on back with the bits you don't understand.

The SYI is at the top of the page under SELL.

And don't try to sell here until you have done some buying. Zero FB sellers are a scam magnet.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I might add here if you are unsure,use tracked package only to get started may save you a lot of grief,so manny people are very honest but like my friends on here will tell you you good get scamed by the few that are out lookin fer a new sellar, just be aware,it also depends on the catagory and value of the item,it takes awhile to get in the drivers seat for sure,good luck  hope you do well

Message 4 of 4
latest reply