I was given the tracking number for my item, and it was shipped to someone else.

cottca5
Community Member

This is what the seller told me:

Hello,

Your package was shipped through eBay's Global Shipping Program. Through the program, we ship the package out to a eBay shipping facility and once it arrives, eBay then ships the package from their facility. Please contact eBay to retrieve more tracking information on your package. Thank you for your message.

This is impossible because I can't figure out where to find the right link.  Also when I check my order status, it says I am not the buyer of this item, but my credit card says I am. The order was sent to someone with a totally different user name in Kentucky.  Hope they enjoy their gift that I paid for!!!!

Help from people who know what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I was given the tracking number for my item, and it was shipped to someone else.

The address in KY is the reshipping center. They will forward it to your address. What is the item number?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for responding.  KY was actually the intended receiver of the item.  The tracking number was for someone else as their user name was on the tracking email.  Mine came in a few days later. Never did get the correct tracking number, but got my item, so all is ok.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply