Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Item tracking "accepted at post office" but lost by post, money back guarantee applies?

Hi, if the expedited package is listed as accepted at the post office (after electronic shipment info was received), but there are no further tracking updates and the package is not delivered and presumably lost by Canada post. Any hope to get money ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Conservatives losing ground, grim polling numbers show

Wow the Cons keep losing ground. http://ca.news.yahoo.com/conservatives-losing-ground-grim-polling-numbers-show-152732133.html "numbers for the Conservatives are heading in "the wrong direction," with the number of those polled who identify as Conser...

Fake Fur

How do I tell if a fur coat listed is a fake?

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

In a resolution dispute with ebay GERMANY they expect me to understan german?

Understandable all my auction in bold print say overseas shipping in a nutshell takes forever! if they want tracked insured shipping they are welcome to buy the extra coverage .... as well in the invoice I detail everything they nee too know includin...

somebody ia listening

I posted a few days about "purchase history" pictures not loading. Well just a few seconds ago all the pics loaded and I was able to archive them. Thank you for being there.........whoever you are?

These bidders who change their mind are costing me $$!

The latest in a group of non-paying or I-changed-my-mind bidders: Please cancel my purchase because my dog jumped up and made me hit buy on my ipad! Yes, I cancelled through ebay because that is the best thing to do in that situation. However, I just...

CEO of bitcoin exchange found dead in Singaepor

CEO of bitcoin exchange found dead in Singaepor http://money.ca.msn.com/savings-debt/yourmoney/ceo-of-bitcoin-exchange-found-dead-in-singapore-3 SINGAPORE - The CEO of a virtual currency exchange was found dead near her home in Singapore.A police spo...

why is the location of a vehicle not listed?

I've noticed that many ebay auctions for vehicles do not list the location of the auction. isn't this an important piece of information to the buyer? the only way to find where the auction is if it's in the description of the item.

I haave tried to log into ebay.com

I have many autographed photos of nude models and cannot list them on ebay.ca.I have been told to go to ebay.com and log in but when I try I cannot log in. Any help out there

Paypal shipping in Canada

When printing labels for expedited, regular and xpresspost in Canada it asks if you package is a "parcel" or "envelope". I usually ship in 6x9 inch bubble mailers (23x18x2) or sometimes (23x18x3) depending on how much extra bubble wrap etc and the we...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got defrauded of 1500us d/payment by a polish seller through their ebay. How do I lay a complain?

I made a wire transfer of 1500us d/payment Polish machine sellers on Polish ebay. Out of suspicion, as a result of sudden pressure to make payment, I decided to back out from the dealing. Right before transferring the rest payment. When I moved to as...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to get Canada only listings!!

Hi I do a fair bit of buying on Ebay but I usually only buy on the listings of Canadian sellers since, I don't know 90 % of american listings only ship to the us addresses! Please fix the problem because it is not filtering out the us listings!! and ...

shipping label the size of a stamp

I am having problems with ebay's shipping labels....they print out about the size of a "stamp".... I have looked at all my settings and everything seems ok, since I don't think I changed anything to made this occur. I would appreciate the help. Thank...

Canada only Filter for Item Location no longer working

Anybody else experiencing this? I have saved searches for items with the Item Location filter of "Canada Only" turned on. Yesterday, March 3rd, 2014 this was working correctly, but today, March 4th, 2014, results include items from the states where t...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sold Two Different Items to Same Buyer?

I just sold two cheap items with different listings but to the same buyer. They're both DS games, sold them for $5 each with free shipping. I was just wondering if I could put both of the games in the same package to make it a little cheaper for me, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

if you buy several items from one seller, and they agree to combine the shipping, how is that done?

I am not sure how this works. I have bid on several items from one seller, who has agreed to combine the shipping.If my bids are successful, when it comes time to pay, how is the shipping combined?I have never bought multiple items from one seller be...

Unsuccessful Payment / No Seller Response

I won a bid March 2 and have tried over the last two days to pay. I received the following message: " Your payment is still processing. If your payment is declined for some reason, you'll see your items under awaiting payment in my ebay. You should t...

Sextants for sale from India

I notice that the same sextant is for sale by different sellers from India. Sextant Johnny had a TAMYA sextant for sale with 14 days to item end then before end it is gone from his listing and Nautical Marine now has it for sale. What scam are these ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.