I was issued a refund but I would like my shipping refunded too?

The seller has issued a refund, but has not refunded the shipping. I would like my shipping refunded too, as it was more than the cost of the item itself. The defective item was purchased at a cost of $13.CND, and shipping was $18.CND. CAN I RECOVER THE COST OF SHIPPING? How do I go about it?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

According to the screenshot, it looks like shipping was refunded as well. It shows the amount of the item in US dollars plus shipping of $14.13. How much was your total refund? 

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If the item was purchased under the Global Shipping Program, the import fees would be separately refunded by Pitney Bowes, if they were part of the refund process.

The seller would not be refunding import fees, since he never saw them and may even be unaware that you were charged them.

Or are you referring to the cost of returning the item to the seller?

The seller is not required to refund return shipping by eBay or Paypal. If the reason for the return is seller error (eg you ordered a red sweater and got a blue one), it is a Best Practice for the seller to refund return shipping, but again, no requirement.

You have 60 days to leave feedback.

You can add a Response to feedback, yours or the seller's, indefinitely.

The most effective feedback is calm and factual.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply