Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Has Auctiva been hacked!

Auctiva is slow and it is allegedly for "maintenance" as they are rotating servers. However, when using "Firefox" as browser, I get all sorts of warnings and it will not let me access all my pages. This is the message I get: This web site at www.auct...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non-Paying Bidders

Has anyone seen else seen an increase in NPB's since the beginning of the year? I have never had this many before. I have probably had more already this year than I have had in just over 2 years selling on eBay. It is usually the cheaper items though...

Anyone want to pick up my bubble wrap on the South Shore of Montreal?

Hi everyone. I've got some bubble wrap here that I cannot use. It's not the kind with the small bubbles (like the one used in the #4 bubble mailers) otherwise I could use it myself. The bubbles are just a bit larger than the size of a toonie. They co...

How fast are the DSR's reflected on the dashboard?

Well here we go again...another DSR topic...like we need another one! Anyhow I was just wondering how fast the DSR ratings get posted. I don't check my DSR's regularily but just so happened to check them just a few hours ago and when a new feedback c...

free shipping

I have noticed several higher volume successful sellers were running their auctions with free shipping. So I tried this last two weeks. It apears as if free shipping auctions attracted more traffic and finished with higher value than auctions with sp...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get my shipping and handling DSR back up?

Has anyone else noticed their rating for S+H time has gone down? I always ship by next business day, usually same day, yet because mail service has slowed, I'm the one losing out on my discount. It had been 4.9, but is down to 4.7. The rest of my sco...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal slowdown?

PP transfers to our bank account usually take 2-3 days, sometimes 4 over a weekend. Some of our withdrawals are now 6 days old without us receiving a credit. Has anyone else experienced this? Cheers Bernie

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Flat Rate Box - Another Question

Hi Everyone, I'm in Saskatchewan and am trying to figure out what is considered REGIONAL and NATIONAL from here. Is there a specific place I may look to find this information as I realize it is different for all provinces. Also...how do territories p...

Store items under US$1 ($C1.24) will not show on .COM

I listed bunch of store items on .CA and noticed a quarter of them were not showing on .COM. I found out the value of missing items came under USD 1.00. Since I currently list in CAD and cannot revise the currency (unless cancel all listings and reli...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales tax configuration problems. Does it work?

I wonder if anybody managed to make sales tax collection to work for e-bay check out. I can not solve this mastery for a long time. I have tax tables set in both e-bay and paypal preferences, still taxes are not get applied on purchased unless manual...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer will take legal action on me!!

Hello, every power seller: Last Novemeber, a buyer(from U.S.A) has purchased 3 times in my ebay store in different date, they are total 4 items. I have shipped 3 packages to her.The Canada Post shipping labels were paid and printed on Paypal. After 1...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How's this for SPAM

Please Restore Your Account Access RXI019 Saturday, March 7, 2009 11:21 PM From: "service@paypal.com" Add sender to Contacts To: "BCs Cottonwood Industries" Dear BCs Cottonwood Industries, As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activit...

21-Day Listings instead of 30-days. Did I miss a memo?

When putting a couple of games up for sale this morning Turbolister had a stroke and told me that the duration I was using was no longer valid. I updated it and now the new Fixed Price duration is 21-days, not 30-days. I checked the SYI form, and it'...

Canada Post Ship & Click ? about Weights

I used the Canada Post Ship & Click (Adventure One) for the first time today. I'm curious. I put in the exact weight of the box (filled) as 7.2 kg but when my label printed out...it said that the weight of the box was 9.191 kg. Curious...WHY? Am I su...

Link needed to order Labelopes from Canada Post

Hi Everyone! I'm sure the link is there, but I'm not having much luck finding a way to order the Labelopes or Lablopes from Canada Post. I would very much appreciate a kind soul providing the direct link if possible! THANK YOU! Susan momoftwingles2

How to limit quantity purchased

Hey, I just have a quick question, I like to have specials on certain days where I list an item with a large quantity and for an amazing price. Is it possible to limit the amount each user can buy? For instance if I list an item with quantity 10, can...

Strange purchase

Yesterday I sold a stamp set for all of 55 cents US ( and please don't ask me why Ebay has not ended that store item- I have no idea why they haven't). The buyer sent an Echeck for 55 cents along with the following message "Note: Hey I just found som...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

They just don't get it....

----- Original From: "eBay Canada Customer Support" : "Allan M Purtle" Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 4:33 PM Subject: RE:Re: CA74258 Thank you for contacting eBay Trust and Safety. (KMM60251506V816L0KM) > Hello, > > Thank you for writing to eBay's C...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Predictions on the next promo day?

I'm waiting for a 5 or 10 cent day. I've been building up listings in Turbo Lister anticipating. It seems like its been a long time since we had a listing promo day. For a while eBay seemed to have a pattern of the first Tuesday or first week of a mo...

Im raging at CanadaPost and Paypal

So does anyone else have to deal with at least 3 missing parcel deliveries to the States a month? Dealing with idiot claims agents who take their sweet time sorting out the problem nearly three weeks later; or is it just me? Also whats the deal with ...

Powerseller discounts

Hi, so I'm a bronze powerseller AGAIN (I'm on and off every now and then depending on how busy I want to be).. but just curious when the powerseller discounts kick in? I've been a powerseller for about a month now and in the dashboard, the powerselle...

Webstore Question

Do any of you have an ecommerce site? I am thinking of starting one to add to my ebay business. If you do how did you go about setting it up.

ON .COM ***Coming Soon: New Discussion Board Improvements & ..***

***Coming Soon: New Discussion Board Improvements & Special Maintenance Outage*** January 27, 2009 | 11:18AM PST/PT Hi everyone...This is Garnor Morantes, and I help manage our Online Forums. As many of you know firsthand, eBay’s Discussion Boards ha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Offer Feature

Anyone sell items with the Best Offer feature? I noticed an issue with one today where the buyer made the offer, and I accepted it, and then when I went to send him the invoice, it would not automatically add the 5% GST to the invoice (He is in BC). ...

The new "My Ebay" summary page.

Maybe I just don't like change.... But I really did like the old "My EBay" a lot better than the new one. Yes I liked the familiarity, but I also found it more functional and a lot quicker to load. To bad I am being forced to "opt in". LOL. Can someo...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYPAL REVERSAL BECAUSE PURCHASER GAVE WRONG ADDRESS

Just when I think I have seen it all, something else blows my mind. I have another PayPal reversal for "non receipt". The purchaser has moved but never updated his registration on eBay or his shipping address on PayPal. I shipped the item to the addr...

EBAY WANTS ITS SELLERS BACK

Interesting article in the Webpro news http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2009/01/09/ebay-wants-its-sellers-back Makes Feedback and Payment Policy Changes Early last year, eBay inflicted some damaging policy changes that sent many sellers running for ...

Competitor is Spamming Listings

A competitor is spamming the sales for Sony 75-300 lenses (Search: Sony 75 lens) by having slightly different listings (sometimes only different by a few words in the title). Is this against ebay policy? http://shop.ebay.ca/items/_W0QQ_dmptZCameraQ5f...

SCHEDULED listings...Oh where, oh where have they gone?

As we travel about half the time, I like to schedule listings in advance. A handy feature that used to be available for 10¢. This feature no longer shows on my listings pages. Even in the ADD OR REMOVE OPTIONS area- there is no 'scheduled listing opt...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.