SCHEDULED listings...Oh where, oh where have they gone?

lina-mallows
Community Member
As we travel about half the time, I like to schedule listings in advance. A handy feature that used to be available for 10¢.
This feature no longer shows on my listings pages.
Even in the ADD OR REMOVE OPTIONS area- there is no 'scheduled listing option'.

Is this a MAC problem- I have tried both SAFARI, and FIREFOX- both do not display this option.

Am I the only one missing out on this feature?
Has anyone else noticed the problem?

I have tried to enlist LIVE HELP. No matter how many times I try- and we have DSL, I am unable to not have the connection dropped.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Lina,

I use BT Pro and have never listed with anything else, so I can't help you with if the scheduled listing option has disappeared. (With BT it is free to schedule.)

However...may I suggest that you call Power Seller Support and talk to them? They would be able to advise you if you are not able to keep your connection going with Live Chat.

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It's still there but you might have to add the option for it to display by default

Choose how you'd like to sell your item Add or remove options | Get help

Xena
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

credit card
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

funkywatch
Community Member
Lina, it is probably because you don't have a "Credit card on file". That usually happens if they an automated transaction was declined or if your credit card has reached its expiration date.

Go to: My eBay > My Account > Seller Account > eBay Seller Fees > Update your automatic payment method

Then you choose Credit card and add your info...

good luck!!

eric
Message 5 of 5
latest reply