Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Combine Invoice Need Help!!

I have a buyer that has purchased 41 items tonight. It looks like the max amount of items it will allow me to combine is 40. Does anyone know of something I can do to combine all 41 so my buyer doesn't have to pay 2 PayPal fees? Any suggestions would...

Paypal claim - need your help.

Hello, a few months ago I filed a Paypal claim against a seller for an item not as described. Paypal had me send the item back to the seller to receive a full refund. So I sent it back only to have Paypal tell me the buyer didn't have any funds in th...

eBay adds differently than I do

Confusing at best. I have my Masters Degree in Education...Science and Math and trust me...I DO KNOW HOW TO ADD! When I add $6.10 plus $0.69 I get a total of $6.79. However, when eBay calculates stated shipping FOR THE UK on my listing #120314234599 ...

New eBay Stores Experience, Jan 13/2009

I was just on the eBay.com site and saw this announcement. ***New eBay Stores Experience*** Does anyone know if eBay.ca will get this? And if we do, when? I was able to do the preview, but when I did try it, it doesn't allow me. Also I don't see that...

What GIVES, this buyer put a dispute with paypal because he didn't receive.

I mailed an order to France, Jan 7, emailed the customer to say they should receive their item AROUND Jan 19, well it is the 19th and BOOM he filed a dispute, because it wasn't there on the 19th. I do not need this! What is the kicker he is a seller,...

Anyone else notice the store search engine is out of whack?

Just curious if I'm the only one that is having problems with the store search engine. Since a few days now when I run a search on store items in my main category, the search results yield "0" listings when there are in fact almost 50 000 of them.

Cannot list items

I have been trying all morning to relist some items in auction and fixed priced but continue to get a system message cannot relist due to a system error. It will be next year before I hear back from EBAY - anyone else having the same problem?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware new scam from beloved Paypal

Here is something new for me! I have got a Paypal's instant payment on Jan 7th. Save to ship bla-bla-bla. Today (Jan 15th) I've got new Paypal's generated transation for the same amount back to paypal itself. Description: "The funds are not available...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do? Charge Back Issue

Need some help Here Please. I sold this one Buyer 2 items that are the same BX-Wire rolls, I Shipped him 2 Packages due to weight There are 2 Tracking numbers and both show that they were delivered & I sent them By Expedited Parcel USA Now he Claims ...

Paypal

I recently sold tickets to a concert and buyer paid via paypal. Tickets were E tickets. 2 days after the transaction, I was sent an email by paypal to confirm shipment of the tickets. I hadn't shipped yet as I wanted to confirm from the buyer this wa...

Blackthorne Pro

I know this board is not the right board to go to about BT Pro issues. But I am frustrated and hope someone might know what to do. And going to the BT boards is overwhelming. I have emailed them about the problem 4 days ago but have heard nothing bac...

PayPal Shipping Question

I'm confused which is nothing new! I used PayPal shipping for the first time earlier this morning. I have to say that I was a bit confused regarding the pricing. I was purchasing a label to go to Brazil. The label for Light Packet for Small Business ...

Another customer service scam...

Let's say you buy something on eBay, you issue a request for an invoice including all charges and then pay that invoice when it is received. Now the seller decides he doesn't want your money and doesn't want to complete the transaction, so he doesn't...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay, PLEASE STOP THE "FREE SHIPPING" SCAM

Looks like nobody buy their "free shipping" idea and ebay have to extend the free shipping "promotion" thru March 31, 2009. http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ca/200812221215372.html Ebay, please wake up and stop this kind of BS "promotion"!!!

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

In need of shipping supplies at reasonable rate!

Does someone have a name for shipping supplies in the Montreal area. Bubblewrap and peanuts in particular. I presently have a supplier but he's quite expensive. US has many e-bay sellers - but transporting that kind of volume to Canada makes it too e...

Stated shipping...your thoughts, please and thank you!

Question for all: I only list on eBay.com. I ship worldwide. At this point in time I provide stated shipping for everywhere. I'm thinking of ONLY showing stated shipping for the U.S. as it is the most easiest for ME. However, I will still continue to...

OT: Our return trip from Ottawa and our new granddaughter

Hi Everyone! I'm not sure if I ever told you about our return trip on VIA RAIL from Ottawa to Saskatoon...so here goes. I'm sure that some of you will have a good chuckle! And, recped...yes...the trains of yesteryear when you rode it...no where near ...

Trading Assistant Question

Happy New Year Everyone. I've signed up to become a Trading Assistant. Will a trading Assistant icon appear in my listings,if not other than the directory how do I advertise that I offer this service? Thank you in advance Lucas golfing in style

Buyer who Gives Negative Feedback Repeatedly without Cause

Received an email from a buyer today..stated she was not happy with the purchase. I refunded her money $10 Plus shipping cost immediately through Paypal. I then replied to her stating that money had been refunded and explained I had not noticed any c...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

International buyer did not read item description and wants to return item

Well looks like I am once again dealing with an international buyer, this time from Hong Kong, who did not carefully read my item description and thought she was getting a completed item (which is funny because there were many pics for different item...

Google Base

Can anyone help with the following? Since about a week, our nightly, automated, feeds have bees disapproved by Google Base due to the listing currency being in "CAD" instead of "USD" I am unsure if they have always been in "CAD" and Google Base only ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Sell a similar item" doesn't work in new version ...?

Hello, I am just trying the new (future) version of the listings. I noticed, that the link "sell a similar item" was replaced with "sell one like this" link. Unfortunately, not only the name was changed. In the new version the copied item's descripti...

POSTAGE QUESTION

I was just reading the Canada Post website and came across this: Domestic Lettermail Price Change The basic letter rate for Standard (S/L) items up to 30 g increased to $0.54 effective January 12, 2009, reflecting a two-cent increase for 2009 only. C...

Soooo....what exactly is ebay doing with my money?

The mystery: This is the internet. It costs nothing for ebay to host items for me. So...what exactly does ebay do with my fees? These fees are ALSO increasing over time...mind you this is the internet...they should be getting better and more efficien...

PAYPAL MAINTENANCE - January 8th

This was posted by either eBay or PayPal on the US site. On Thursday, January 8th, we will be conducting maintenance to the PayPal website beginning at 11 PM PDT and lasting approximately one hour. During this time the PayPal website and its features...

PAYPAL PROTECTION IS A FRAUD, YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED

I got ripped off again by PayPal and their so called protection. My claim was for $202 plus shipping and I got a letter saying they were only able to recover $92 which they will credit my account. The listing says that I am fully protected. I have a ...

Need your critique please!

Item # 370135300848 After dispensing advice all year, Xena and I now kindly request your advice and guidance. Please have a look at the test listing and critique it. Appeal, layout, "optics", ease-of-reading, clutter, colours, fonts, sizes, terms of ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.