I won a bag on the auction, but the seller does not mail to post office boxes, what do I do.

I won a bag on the auction, but the seller does not mail to post office boxes, what do i do.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I won a bag on the auction, but the seller does not mail to post office boxes, what do I do.

put address and post office box on your paypal address.make sure she is sending through post office and you should be fine.i always have my street address as well as my box no. on my address.for paypal.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Put address and post office box on your paypal address.make sure she is sending through post office and you should be fine.i always have my street address as well as my box no. on my address.for paypal.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank u for your comments, I have done the following. Problem is the buyer still won't let me pay for the item on paypal, yet . 😞
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Just to let u all know, finally went through, I was worried for a bit, and thanks again. 🙂
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Sigh.

The reason some US sellers refuse to ship to PO boxes is because they use UPS or another courier, rather than USPS. Couriers cannot deliver to PO boxes because the courier wants a signature and PO employees cannot give one.

You do not want your purse shipped by courier.

You want it shipped by USPS/Canada Post or possibly by the Global Shipping Program (the latter if the value of the purse is over $100)

Then other sellers who don't ship by UPS copied them without thinking.

Explain to the seller why some sellers won't ship to PO Boxes and why this does not apply to international sales.

If the seller is adamant, you have a couple of choices.

Give up, leave appropriate feedback and Detailed Seller Ratings after you have your money back.

Start an Item Not Recieve Dispute.

Have it delivered to your mother's house or somewhere else there is a street address. Leave appropriate feedback and DSRs.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply