I won a ps3 game from Quebec. Is the game going to be in french?

kerrca2014
Community Member

So I placed a bid on Call Of Duty Black Ops2 for PS3. I had found the item on for bidding and when I clicked it, it had 30 seconds left till the bid was over. Right at the 10 second countdown I placed the final bid and won. Now I did not read where it was located but I did see that the seller was willing to ship it for a small cost on both our ends so I agreed and paid the shipping and price for the game and now its on its way. My question as per the subject. I did not realize it was going to come from Quebec and I had already paid for it all. Is the game going to be in french? Like that doesn't really matter to me that bad but Im just wondering since its coming from a french community whether or not its going to be all in french for the menu and dubbed into french and not english?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I won a ps3 game from Quebec. Is the game going to be in french?

jpdjb5
Community Member

Generally, most of the Games sold in Quebec, you can select English or French version from the CD. Exceptionally, Call of Duty can be specifically in French. One of my sons has this game and he bought it in a full French CD.

Ask the seller about the version he sold to you... Hope you will get the correct version.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply