I would like to buy several items from one vendor but the shipping cost is calculated for each item

I would like to buy several items from one vendor is there a way to get one price for shipping rather than shipping for each item separately. For example if the shipping for item A is $9. and B is $9 etc up to ten items his shipping cost comes to $90.00 meanwhile all the items are small enough to fit into one package that may cost only $20.00 to ship.So how do I go about getting a volume discount on the shipping for more than one item from the same address?? Terry

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I would like to buy several items from one vendor but the shipping cost is calculated for each item

Contact the seller through ebay and ask if they combine shipping costs for multiple purchases  Let them know how many you want

Many will combine shipping to the best of their ability (depending on weight etc)

Myself I don't use ebays system  for shipping costs but send a revised invoice through PayPal when multiple items are purchased

weavers

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If he is in the USA or UK, he may be using the Global Shipping Program and cannot combine the listings.

He will have to make a single listing for you, enumerating the items and giving a price for them all at once and the single shipping cost. If he does this, he should put your name as the title.

He can also bill you through Paypal directly, in which case the eBay listing numbers should be in the description.

If the total is under $100 and/or the parcel will not be particularly bulky (smaller than a hardback novel) ask for shipping by USPS. You might still have to pay duty, sales tax and a $10 service fee, but it will be cheaper than multiple packages and cheaper than GSP.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply