IMPROPER CATEGORY LISTING

lkjewelry
Community Member
I SENT SINCE THREE WEEKS MESSAGES TO EBAY TO LET THEM KNOW THAT A SELLER WAS IMPROPER CATEGORY LISTING AND NOTHING CHANGE AT ALL. WHAT CAN I DO BECAUSE IT CAUSE ME PREJUDICE ?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

lkjewelry
Community Member
I SENT SINCE THREE WEEKS MESSAGES TO EBAY TO LET THEM KNOW THAT A SELLER WAS IMPROPER CATEGORY LISTING AND NOTHING CHANGE AT ALL. WHAT CAN I DO BECAUSE IT CAUSE ME PREJUDICE ?
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

thebidwatcher
Community Member
First of all you can turn your caps lock key off because you are yelling at us, and we did not do anything to make you mad.

Second of all, if the seller is doing an improper thing as you say, and you reported it, that's about all you can do. Perhaps YOU feel it is hurting your business but eBay does not. There are so many sellers on eBay that two sellers selling similar merchandise is not worthy of sanctions.

Lastly, perhaps you should try again, turn off the caps lock key and go about it in the most professional way you can. I see you do not write in English clearly, as perhaps it is not your first language. Could you get some assistance in this area? Maybe your message was not understood.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply