IS eBay TOTALLY BROKEN??? Look at this user's Feedback!

user wig128fa

see http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=wig128fa&iid=-1&de=of...

pages and pages of BLANK ( missing feedbacks)

most recent feedback seems only to come from one buyer ( 300 purchases?)

"Very Strange"

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Too bad those unhappy customers didn't use the Resolution Centre and open Item Not Received Disputes.

He'd be gone by now.

And his happy customers seem to be leaving him 5 star DSRs -- another opportunity lost.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

What I don't under stand is why he is still selling and who in their right mind would buy from a Seller with Feed Back like this

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

"why he is still selling"

Take a closer look. He is not.

Last sale was over a month ago and no listing are currently available.

I suspect the seller lost his listing privilege in mid July when all listings were ended. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Seller is from China. They are exempt from anything the rest of us sellers get punished for.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

regardless of whether still selling or not - where are all of those INVISIBLE feedbacks????

Something is rotten in Denmark... Man Sad

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I noticed the feedback on a Chinese seller was below our standards and yet they still had a TRS seal. All those negative feedback scores, mostly for items never arriving, should have removed the seal.

I have 100% positive feedback and no seal due to 2 neutrals. 

Totally not fair to sellers and dangerous to the unwary buyers. 

It makes for an unfair workplace and gives eBay a negative reputation in the www commerce community.

With all their efforts to make eBay a safe place to shop, they have totally missed the Chinese loopholes.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

How do you know they were below standard? It is based on the defect percentage of total sales so it is difficult to figure out unless you see someone's dashboard.

You shouldn't lose TRS for 2 just neutrals. You need to have at least 5 defects from different users.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply