Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Nice country we live in

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/hungry-aboriginal-people-subject-of-experiments-paper-finds-2

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do international sellers have to issue tracking # and send by registered mail for example?

I received a registered parcel mail notice and had to drive to the next town to sign and retrieve my $15.00 item (was not pleased)... Seller said " Case of now ebay policy . the international shippinge need supply tracking number in system. And for c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone here using UBUNTU operating system ?

One of my computers crashed last Friday. The problem was the hard drive. The "computer geek" who repaired my tower (and recovered most of the files but not my email addess book) installed UBUNTU as operating system instead of reinstalling MS-XP (orig...

Searching for multiple bid items

What happened to searching for items by the number of bids? I used to scan auctions looking at items with real auction activity, instead of having to wade through dozens of auction listings starting at inflated retail price levels.

Where can I find total number of sales?

I'm trying to find my total number of SALES (not transactions like the seller dashboard shows) - I somehow managed to stumble across it a couple weeks ago and have not been able to find it anywhere again!

Visiting, from the Land Downunder

Hello everyone, Just dropping by for a quick sneak peek to see what we are in for in the coming few weeks. I do have one question and that is :- How are you finding the moderation of the board?The board in Australia has deteriorated in the last 2 yea...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment option

Can I pay through Western Union?

Medallion

Dose any one have any information on this medallion?

Seller has asked for my address

I purchased one item, and am bidding on another, from the same seller. I haven't paid for the purchased item yet and am intending to pay for both items once the bidding on the second item is finished.I just received an email from the seller asking me...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancel an unpaid order

I have not purchased the pet carrier and I would like to cancel the order. Could you please cancel the order and let me know when this is done. I realized in the fine print that it is not big enough for my dog. Email reference [#6a72c319fff847098b332...

I cannot find a way to communicate with eBay to find an answer to my problem.

I tried to place a last minute bid but was informed that I didn't make it and was outbidded. So I bought a similar item on buy it now. following that, I received an email from eBay saying that I did win the previous bid. How is that possible? I expla...

Resolved! Cannot make payment for non payment case - Seller's Trick?

I recently purchased and won some bids from chinese seller and as he informed that he can send it by registered parcel if the items worth is $_ and it took me 7 days to complete purchase and paid total amount. To my dismay the payment was shown as re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

find list

Hi!.... my selling item is confirmed to. my e-mail and my ebay.. but , i ca not find any list on ebay(ebay.ca and uk).. how i checked this item? thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought some stuff from china that said free shipping, does that only mean the US?

I am new to ebay and i bid on some things from Chine that said free shipping and it ships to world wide, but then i read the shipping details and it says to US on every product. I live in Iceland so does that mean i have to pay the cost from US shipp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I open a case against this seller? I am confused.

Ebay has recently sent me a message stating: "We are writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed [...] We strongly recommend that you do not complete this purchase[...] ***If You Have Already Paid***If ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.