Increase Views to my Items

2014.dealz
Community Member

I am new to posting on ebay and am wondering why more people are not viewing my items, they are popular items that should be getting seen more than they currently are. What can I do?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Cannot see your items, so, cannot say.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Give us the numbers of some of your listings, past and present, and we can critique them.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Really Really? What is our track record on that?
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

http://www.ebay.com/sch/2014.dealz/m.html

There could be a few reasons...

1. You only show shipping to the United States so no one in Canada is seeing your listings.

2. You have no feedback and people are hesitant about purchasing from sellers that have never sold or bought on ebay, especially items like jerseys that are often counterfeited.

3. You are using stock pictures which makes many people uncomfortable.

Important - This may not have anything to do with actual views but will have something to do with people bidding....In some of your listings the item location is stated as Canada and in other listings as China. But the description in all listings states that items are going to be shipped from mainland China. If that's the case, you must list China as the location in all listings.

Also...are you positive that these are NHL licensed and RBK licensed jerseys? It is illegal to sell them if they are not licensed. It sounds as if you are drop shipping which means that you don't have the item in hand and may have no way of knowing or proving that they are authentic. I am not suggesting that you are purposely doing anything wrong but do make sure that you are selling an item that is allowed to be sold on ebay and in the U.S. and Canada.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

One of my friends sent me this link.

Not questioning your honesty, but the Team Canada Olympic Jersey is most definitely counterfeit.

Don't get caught up in this racket with overseas Jersey Sellers.

This will not end well.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply