Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

what to do when a defected item is sent to you and the seller does not accept responsibility?

I received a completely defected product from : I provided the seller with pictures of the item. he is asking me to either pay for the return or just accept less than 30% of what I have paid. Please do not let this seller to use ebay website.

purchased 2 instead of 1 in error

I bought 2 flat irons from the same seller in error.I put the first one in the cart(without paying for it)then remembered to go through "airmiles shops" and purchased a second one.I have not paid for either yet.I contacted the seller and they are fin...

Item sold and sent. Stuck in US Customs

Used laptop, Sent on July 6th, with tracking number, and insured. Stuck in USSFOA, says " inbound out of customs" ever since July 10th. Very upset, do i need to refund the buyer now?Any suggestions or instructions?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping discrepancy from korea

I recently bought a pair of headphones from a Korean company. When I did so, Ebay asked me what kind of shipping I'd like. I chose the standard shipping and it told me that would take 11-17 days. Fine, I can wait that long. The headphones did not sho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Procedural question re: case and refund

So I had a case, first one in months, for INR. I refund. Do I need to seek a mutual cancellation? The reason I ask is, My invoice was ready at $XXX and after the refund it decreased by the amount of the FVF on the refund.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

i would like to send a comment to a sellers about a item I have won

I am sorry that I have not paid for the item I have won. It is not that I do not want to pay it is the size that I am questioning I am a xL or XXl bot a 22,24,etc. I am sorry for this it is probably my fault for not checking on the size. Please respo...

Issue with two shipping costs for the location I selected

Hi i have two adress, one in Canada and one in New York, and i bought two different items, i want one in Canada, one in New York. I know that both items have a shipping price for the country I want (the item i want in New York is still in the US), bu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

CDN $ VS US $

I sell on .ca and .com (I guess that's what it means when I ship to both places) but I am wondering what is the best pricing. Do I list in CDN dollars or US dollars? I was listing in US dollars and have now switched to CDN but is that going to annoy ...

Resolved! How do I proceed when a seller Is not set up to receive payment and does not respond to won auction?

The seller was communicated with via email from the support Center. I want to avoid a bad rating as a customer because I pay immediately. My account says I owe for an item but I'm unable to pay for it and highly doubtful now that I would even receive...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Can't list items with the word "EGO"

I sell vaporizers on eBay. A month ago, all of my vaporizer (i.e. e-cigarette) listings were taken down. A nice man from eBay called me and told me they were taken down since they're not allowed in the USA. Since I sell from Canada, he said to go ahe...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Since the changeover

My buying history and feedback score was lost in the transition. I was proud to have the amount of purchases and 100% satisfaction rating, can that be restored?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item description confusing/misleading

So I recently purchased an NBA Jersey from a US based seller. The title says the item is a "Swingman" jersey. After 2 weeks, I get the jersey and I quickly realize that the jersey he sold me was a Replica jersey. The item is clearly not the same as t...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why don't sellers leave instant feedback when the buyer pays right away?

I really don't understand why a seller doesn't leave feedback when a buyer pays right after the auction ends. The buyer has the responsibility to pay for an item and that's it ---- once they have it is now the sellers responsibility to leave feedback...

• 33 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Ridiculous

I lose money (sometimes) on my listings BUT HOW can I compete with the person who is selling their PS3 games for $1.29? I price mine to include free shipping which means that I can take $13 off the money I get (shipping in Canada) and the rest is min...

PLEASE give me smart advise!

On July 4th I got a long and detailed message from US buyer asking if I consider to give him a good deal if he purchases 29 children books from me. He has attached the list - most were soft covered, 4 hard covered... He resides in Oregon.I wrote to h...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

If the money is not on Pay Pal account who do I contact?

Pay Pal states that it takes 3-7 business days to put the money on to my Pay Pal account. But, every time I transfere money from my bank account to pay pal it takes 4-6 weeks. How do I let Ebay know not to close my account due to pay pal taking it's ...

How can I cancel shipping fees?

I'm selling South Park the stick of truth for 30$ plus 7$ for shipping. But this guys says he lives close to me so he wants to know if he can pick up the game to avoid shipping fees, is there anyway I can make him pay JUST for the game and not for th...

Buyer wants to pay outside eBay simply sending the funds to my e-mail address through PayPal...

Long story short, I sold a high value item 3 days ago to a buyer who hasn't been able to pay because of PayPal issues on her side. I suggested she tries Interact e-Transfer but it didn't work apparently and now she wants to try to send the fund direc...

Warranty not honoured

I was told to send my product back and a new one would be sent if it could not be fixed. Now I've been asked for money for the replacement. It has a two year warranty:-/.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.