Ink seller's satisfaction rate misleading to potential buyers

I want to warn all buyers of INK CARTRIDGES, especially when buying in bulk (set of 4,6,10 etc) . If you cannot use the product within 30 days (Ebay) and 45 days (PayPal) then NEVER live feedback until you use last item. Once you will post good feedback then you will not be able to change it. That means that some ink sellers may ignore your com plait after this period as you are not able to do anything about some dishonest seller of ink.

For example: I bought ink from a seller set of 4 cartridges in February 2014. The first one was OK. Second I needed to use recently in June much beyond 30 days for complaining process. All 3 were defective and I proven it is manufacturer of ink defect, nothing wrong with my printer as my printer is working excellent on cartridge bought in different store.The seller never responded to any email and even blocked my account from making more purchasing. His rate is 92.2%. This is misleading as nobody is able to use all cartridges within 30 or 45 days.

This Policy of Ebay is a **bleep** and works on behalf of bad sellers. This means that satisfaction rate may not represent real and true buyer's satisfaction. I want to change my feedback about this seller but Ebay does not allow me to do.

For whom Ebay is working? Only for sellers?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ink seller's satisfaction rate misleading to potential buyers

That's the risk you take with buying in bulk and not using them all at the same time....although buying in bulk is more of an appealing price vs buying one piece.

I guess this is a lesson learned for future purchases....buy one piece (which is what I did - buy one ink cartridge) and see the quality, which gives you the chance to have PayPal involved, plus giving the seller feedback.

Ps. Trying to use advanced search to find this seller to see his feedback score, but isn't showing up on .ca or .com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply