Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

When Does July 2, 2012 Start for E-Bay?

E-Bay kept saying that starting July 2, 2012, all sellers will be able to add 12 free photos to most listings with enhanced features such as larger photos and zoom. Well, it's now 5:17 A.M. EST (2:17 PST), and E-Bay is still showing the same old term...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! In the last 24 hours of an auction the seller cancelled my bid because the item was no longer for sale and relisted 5 hours later?

The item is in Canada, as am I, and was relisted for the exact same price as I had bidded on it. Isn't this against e-bay's selling policy?? His reason for cancelling is not sincere.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i send a photo in ebay messages?

A seller has asked me to send them a photograph to prove my item was not recieved as described. How do i send the photo? I can't see an option in ebay messages to add a photo, and there is no visable email adress to contact. Thank you!

Canadian item only in my searches

I am trying to set up searches for Macbook Pro that would show product only from Canada but that never work. Always getting the U.S stuff

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Pictures for top rated sellers

Ebay was suppose to offer free pictures for top rated sellers starting in July. I am still seeing fees for this service. Is anyone else getting the free pictures ebay offerred? PJC17

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help!!!!!!!

I bought an item and when i bought it, ( i got it for $4.17) it drained money from my account( the amount taken was $15.00 which added up to 19.17)! Can someone help!!! It is VERY stressful someone please help! Ps: The shipping cost was free.

watch list not available

Useing Internet explorer ,after selecting an item I don't have the option to save in my watch list .

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there an eBay policy that item must be in hand to sell it? Need Advise

I am having a problem with a member and I wanted some clarification. I purchased a $200 Stiletto Hammer from a member who is 3hrs away at 12:45pm. I need this hammer ASAP. The listing 230780469378 states that Items bought & paid for prior to 3pm EST ...

How do I refund a buyer when payment hasn't cleared?

The payment hasn't cleared after 3 days so how can I refund when the funds aren't available? Can I refund the buyer with my credit card? Don't want to refund him with my bank account they charge fees all the time. Once I click on the refund button wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase history

Is there any way to view items deleted from my Purchase History? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charges

I just wanted to offer some follow-up on a question I posted a few days ago about excessive shipping charges on a geisha doll I purchased recently. First, I would like to thank members for their helpful advice on dealing with the situation. I did con...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Site won't let me watch items ?

Tried to create other watch list, but no luck Will not let me watch either buy it now or auction style, really frustrating ... please help >>>

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

what kind of 'feedback' should l leave a seller who wouldn't leave 'feedback' for me as a buyer ... until they saw what l said about them.

Not being a big buyer l need help when it comes to 'feedback'. My question is about me giving 'feedback' to a seller. This seller won't leave 'feedback' for me until after l have posted 'feedback' for them. The 'seller' got their payment right after ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I went into my purchase history. All the vendors photos and commentary have simply disappeared.All that is left is the seller's name,date o

e-bay name.date of sale and item number.I can click on the item title but nothing happens. I keep my purchase ads because I can go into the invoice and click on the detail button and instantly down-load the whole listing with all the vendor's photos ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why is there no Canada Post option when I list an item? Only UPS, USPS and Fedex. I've seen loads of people sell using Canada Post

I've tried toggling everything on carriers and international shipping but I still cannot find a Canada Post option. I've set my location to Canada and this option is still not present. Can someone please help me out? Thanks in advanced.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Community Upgrades

Beginning on Wednesday June 27th at approximately 3:00 PM PT, we'll be rolling out some changes to the Community. Among these changes will be a new "Ask A Question" Flow for the Answer Centre, designed to help members find existing questions and answ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.