Is everything fixed?

How can their not already be a thread about the "ebay blackout of Aug '13" !!!!!!!!!!

Or was I the only one.........

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Is everything fixed?

Why do I feel like a big ship just sunk and I'm the only one bobbing on the surface................

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

Unable to reply to your topic

that was not posted,

because eBay kept us going in circles...

and unable to post that

there was a problem in trying to post

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

I called them this morning about an unrelated matter and was told that when they did maintenance last night something went awry.

They had all their technicians working on  it.

It sounds like something went wrong during maintenance that caused the problem.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

I'm in! Darn snot nose pukes. After they get this fixed, they will probably go work on PhotoBucket.

Where were you when the lights went out? In the dark!

Photobucket
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

I tried to reply to a thread earlier and it came up an error message and wouldn't let me post. A lot of things came up an error or the layout was different, and I was thinking to myself, is it just me lol. I found ebay to be a bit glitchy on friday 23.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

What happened ? 

Was it a big problem ?

I guess i missed it as I was on my twelves the last three days.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

It wasn't just the message board .......... that was the least of their problems.

The whole system was broken.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

Elaborate ?

I have noticed some changes in Status in regards to Top Rated Sellers.

Policy Compliance seems to be missing.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

It was errors central on my end!

Everything I did caused an error message. Couldn't sell, my account info "disappeared", my TRS status "disappeared" amongst other things. At one point my login didn't work and it was telling me to register.

Was looking elsewhere online for news and it seems this was worldwide for eBay and a MAJOR issue. There are tons of online reports about it if you look it up BB.

I wonder how much lost exposure my auctions suffered because of it? Maybe eBay will give us all a credit Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

Was just reading the posts steve.

Seems there were difficulties for a lot of sellers yesterday.

Glad i missed it. I take it everything is fine now.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Is everything fixed?

Yes, it was a fiasco here yesterday - I couldn't relist anything ('feature unavailable'), found my "Sold" list had disappeared, other things vanishing, being bounced around to blank pages, a couple of posts just evaporated into thin air when I hit the "post" button, etc. etc.  It must have been quite a mess.  

As usual, the only message on the System Announcements board said there were known issues causing some features to be unavailable, and of course, regards from the eBay Team. 

You know what I think?  I think they finally mucked about so much with this site that they broke it.  Instead of forever tweaking and changing things, I wish they would simply concentrate for a few months on making eBay's sites work, reliably and consistently, every time.  

Message 12 of 12
latest reply