Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Buying 3-rd party Ink

Offers of 3-rd party ink on Ebay and Amazon is so huge it is hard to select. I noticed some 3rd party ink produces washed up colors, so I am speculating someone in supply chain may have watered it, perhaps re-manufacturer does not even know. Price is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is there no policy against sellers using an incorrect photo that doesn't match the description?

I want to retract a bid for this reason but it doesn't appear in the list of reasons you can retract a bid. Yes, I should have carefully read the description before placing the bid... But it doesn't seem right that someone can use a stock photo of a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What can i do with an item that i won its bid and found that its shipping fees went over 30$

Hi, i have won a bid for one item listed for 69$, then i found out the price at checked out is 104$, i shocked..!!!!! i can't pay that much for this shoes, and he made the shipping fees up to 30$. i contacted the seller and he said i can do the shipp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

can anyone help me get ebay to change my country??? i have registered by new address!!

impossible to find an answer or email for ebay and all i get is a phone number in the country where i registered - not a lot of use seeing as i'm at the other side of the world now. do i just reregister? surely i'm not the first ebay user to move cou...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Blocking USA sellers in my searches?

Is there a way to block USA sellers and ads on my user ?.... All these ads on items I follow or what others are looking at are frustrating. Also...why are advertisements popping up on my user. Who allowed this without paying sellers compensation or f...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Tracking Number

My tracking number says only "Multiple Carriers" is this normal?

Steel Leg Traps Being Used in Calgary Park

Hi everybody. I'm "new" here but used to come to the eBay forums many years ago and met a lot of very nice people then. I hope there might be some of you like them here now, that would be interested in knowing about something disturbing that happened...

cell phone app

I have the ebay app on my cell phone and I have absolutely no idea how to set my preferences for my watch pages. HELP??????

Seller failed to ship within time limit in listing

I purchased an item on the 15th of Sept, seller list as ships within 5 days so seller marked my item as shipped on Sept 19th. I contacted seller both on the 22nd and 24th asking for tracking number. Seller replied on Sept 24th giving me the tracking ...

How to search internationally but exclude US vendors?

The vast majority of international search results are US vendors, yet shipping costs from the US eliminate virtually all of these options for certain items. It can be wearisome to sort through all of the US results looking for other international ven...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

What do I do when seller claims to have shipped and to have tracking number but does not provide it?

I bought an item; the payment went through and the seller thanked me for my speedy payment. Several days passed, I contacted them to request a tracking number, more time passed, I asked again. The seller told me her husband was out, had the number wi...

Items removal

Hi, i was having problems this morning with paypal and i spoke to the 5 times this morning each time they ask me to try and byu the item it get stuck in my account saying that i now bought 5 of the item.all i want is one which i now bought. thnx

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake silver stamped 925 what is ebay doing to stop this fraud?

I have gotten a few bogus rings over the yearswhere the listing is silver stamped and it is stampedhowever not even metal, it's some plastic coated garbage .Has any one else encountered this ?So far i have black listed Hong Kong ,3 strikes your out.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller won't send an invoice

Hello All!I'm having a problem with a U.K. seller that perhaps one of my Canadian colleagues can help with some advice. I've been dealing with this seller for about a year bidding on CDs by English indie Blues artists. Originally his shipping info sa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm very disapointed of Ebay

I 'm really disappointed because I ordered an item that I never received , I made a complaint to the seller and I never heard back , I made a complaint to ebay and they closed the file, how to trust ebay and ensuring that it is not , I even made a ne...

NEW DATE FEATURE = ANOTHER NEW & BAD FEATURE !!!

Dear members: I just noticed yesterday, when looking at a new listing, that the actual date ending of a listing is now gone without any explanation. Now instead the listing shows, as an example, the auction ending on a Monday in 5 days and so many ho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.