Is this a scam???

i purchased this Iphone6 on Feb 09, 2015, and the tracking shows "Electronic information submitted by shipper" Feb 09. It never update. so i guess the seller is trying to rip me off. The expected date is Feb 26, so can I ask my money back if the track still shows  "Electronic information submitted by shipper" after Feb 26? Or can i request my money back today? i was so mad, this is so fishy.:smileysad

The seller also have like 30 positive feedback in 24 months, but his selling list is empty now, i sent a few messages to seller but he never give me any reponse. There is something going on there apparently. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is this a scam???

I suggest you call your seller (located in Edmonton) immediately.

He sold several similar Iphone6 around the same time, all for US$600.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Is this a scam???

Call the seller, since you are worried.

But many 'tracked ' services are actually 'delivery confirmed' and will not update between the time they are accepted for shipment by Canada Post and the time they are actually delivered. Which you will know.

In my experience, it takes about 15 to 20 days for delivery of items within Canada or the USA. Today is Monday the 16th, he seems to have dropped your phone off on Monday the 9th. So seven days, two of them a weekend and today is Family Day in Alberta and Ontario (perhaps others too). So five business days.

And even the ever optimistic postal service is giving you a 15 calendar day timeframe.

But, you are worried. Phone him. Not email. Phone.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Is this a scam???

If it says electronic information submitted then it sounds like an error with Canada Post not scanning tracking. Since its only been 4 business days I would say wait before panicing & opening a case that could cause you to rip off the seller
Message 4 of 4
latest reply