Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

purchased two items from two different sellers seller didn'tget paidwhat will happen to my money!

On november 6th,i purchased an item no.121176341201 on transaction no.1175168250002 for a total of 22.50$And i purchased an item from an other seller you charged me an extra 90.20$ and i never received the item and the seller says he never received t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer asking me to do something I don't think is right

Just had a potential customer who has bid on a few of my items, ask if I would let her husband come over and pay for the items even though there is over 3 days left on the auctions.(her husband is in my town on business) She has 0 feedback, I'm wonde...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question on the system

I just tried to do a listing of the book through SIMILAR ITEM and in the description area I did not get the usual HTML and regular options and no inserts...Opened another item in COLLECTIBLES trying to revise it... did not get these options as well. ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

my address

how do i edit my address ? 

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Account frozen

I have an open dispute with a seller. He says that he/she can't refund me the amount he/she owes me because I opened a dispute and his/her account is frozen. He/she says quote "since you opened a dispute in paypal, the current funding has been frozen...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer REFUSE to pick up parcel!! HELP!

I recently sold an item to Sweden. I ship via Tracked. Anyways, the tracking show that this is at the local postal office and buyer still has not pick up. I am afraid the parcel will soon be return to me. I tried to contact buyer, but she is not repl...

holiday gift guide is freezing my computer.

The holiday gift guide is freezing up my computer. This does not happen anywhere else on this site or any other website. Is this a common problem? How do I rectify this issue? I would really like to check out this guide but my windows internet explor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

appropriate feedback left but ebay removed it!!!

how am i to trust the feedback of sellers when ebay removes appropriate neg feeback left for them. when my husband asked for a refund as the wrong item was sent ebay sided with the seller & then also removed the neg feedback for the seller. his accou...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

5% Discount??

Hi everyone, I just purchased an item from the U.K. then after I looked at the emails from ebay and paypal I went back into ebay and seems like out of no where - have no idea where it was, there was something that said that if you purchase from Novem...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package Sent Back And Forth Between USPS Sort Facilitys

I have sent out a package on Nov 12 to a buyer in Maine. It shows on tracking that it's going back and forth between Kearney and Scarborough. What could the reason for this be and is there anything I can do? Thanks. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackCon...

get paid by installments

I've just been offered to get paid in installments over the next month. How do i do that ? Can it be done ? Thank you. Claude

knock offs

ebay needs to take a new aproach off sellers from over sea selling knock offs from jewelery high end audio cable clothes and the list goes on and on .this does nothing for the the companys that make the legit products but put them out of bussiness.so...

bought 2 only wanted 1

I pressed buy it now, went back and checked it over, pressed buy it now. turns out I bought 2, only want 1. What do I do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

RECEIVED BROKEN. S.PEN, THE SELLER SAID -SEND A NEW ONE, DID NOT HOW DO I GET REFUND....THINK SCAM

Back in July I ordered a S.Pen, they sent a broken one, with no pedometer in it. they said they would send another one. August they said it was in the mail. In Sept; they said it was in the mail.....still no S.Pen... what do I do now,,,,,,,,,,, I tri...

SD card not working

I bought a SD card on ebay from a Chinese seller. Just in a month, the card no longer working. I sent to seller two message, but they ignored my message and do not reply. What can I do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

i want to report a seller that sold item off of ebay when it was listed on ebay

last feb 2013 seller had a 1967 triumph trophy (motorcycle)listed for sale.i contacted them through ebay and they replyed.i told them that i would not have the money until the following week..they got me to send a deposit of $1500.they did this out s...

Why is it that a company as large as Ebay, has such poor customer service? Thanks JOYCE

I just finished over 7 hours on the phone with Ebay, withing the first hour I was told someone would call me back in 1 hour, 3 hours later I called back, then Joyce called and left a message, problem fixed, completely resolved she stated and I still ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.