Item Specifics Dissapearing.

I remember seeing some posts about this last summer but now it's happening to me on a regular basis...

I post an ad and put in all item specifics that are pertinent to the item. Just like EB drilled into our heads that we should do....adding in a couple of unique ones outside the offered defaults.

Now I'm not tooting my own horn but I know my way around making an ad with my time here and volume. Just saying, I don't think I'm so much a fool that I'm not really inputting data that I really am inputting.

As I'm constantly getting new stock sometimes I get more than one of an item that I already have listed, and go into an existing item to simply revise the amount of items......low and behold, ALL of my inputted info from store categories to 3 or 4 item specifics is GONE...everything is back to default.....I haven't done anything to these ads....one original time posted, put in the info and them I'm simply going in to change one part, the amount of items and I'm noticing everything is gone.

I'm running into this on about 10 to 15 items a week and it's really getting on my nerves!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0