Item not received.

6h30
Community Member

I've bouht an item throuhg ebay UK b4 X'mas.

I have talke dot the seller by Feb as the itme not arrived an d now way for me to open the case since over the vlaid period, and the seller playing games with me says that he will get in touch with the local PO and up to now over 3 -4 month ongoing mail, nothing received for what i paid for. How can I do now??

This is the item: Quad ESL57 ESL 57 feet foot full set of six 6 leg legs DOWEL PIN base fitting #160942428962

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Item not received.

If you paid for it with a credit card through Paypal, you can ask the credit card company to do a chargeback, but it may be too late for that.

You have NO chance getting a case opened by Paypal or ebay, though, it's been way too long - UNLESS - you have messages from the seller that encourage you to wait.  Sometimes ebay will let a case open late for that reason, although 7 months is stretching a point.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Item not received.

You have NO chance getting a case opened by Paypal or ebay, though, it's been way too long - UNLESS - you have messages from the seller that encourage you to wait.  Sometimes ebay will let a case open late for that reason,

Really?  If a buyer files an INR  they will receive their money back if there is no proof of delivery even if the buyer has sent a message  saying  they have received the item so I  would be very surprised that ebay or paypal would ever do a refund just because the seller told the buyer to wait.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply