Item paid but no notice of shipping even after 4 days. Emailed seller but no responed.

Item was paid,

but there is no NOTICE of shipping even after the 4th days.

Emailed seller and waited 2 days with no respond.

P.S.. Tried open case in resolution center. It said I cannot open case unless the shipping didn't arrive (i.e., another 20-28 days or so), doesn't make sense however as there is no notice for shippment in the first place.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Not every seller is competent enough to tick off the Ship...

Since you opened a case in PayPal, you have to wait according to their time frame as during this time PayPal is attempting to comtact the seller to find out what the problem is. PayPal is great at emailing you notifications or actions you should take next. Follow PayPal's email requirements. If the seller doesn't reply in this case to PayPal or you the buyer, you will most likely automatically receive a full refund. Everything will be okay. I've done this too many times whether its' buying or  selling.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Dear chaldo,
I didn't open a case in Paypal. What i mean was I tried open a case in ebay's resolution centre, but was not allowed unless i didn't receive shipment after 20-28 days.
Sounds like from your mean I can simply go "to resolve a problem? which would direct me to paypal? is that what you mean?

Regards,
Superdoper123
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Not all sellers check off the shipped box.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Not every seller is competent enough to tick off the Shipped box. And it is the weekend, so he may not even have seen your message yet.

Actually the weekend may be the reason he hasn't shipped. He does have 7 days, although most sellers try for a 2 day window.

Chill out.

If you haven't heard anything back by Day 7, message him again.

If you haven't received the item by Day 20 and haven't heard anything, start the Dispute with the Resolution Centre.

This is mail order, so everything takes time. Check your seller's Detailed Seller Ratings for low marks for shipping time. If these are better than 4.5 there will be no problem.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply