Item still not received

I purchased an item back in the beginning of March,2017. Item hadn't arrived by end of April. I opened a case of item not received in resolution center. Seller indicated that as far as they could tell the item had disappeared during shipping. The seller offered to reship item and absorb the cost. Great, I thought , case resolved.

I haven't received that item now either. This was a product being shipped from USA to Canada.

What can I do now.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Item still not received

It is possible that no item was ever shipped in the first place.

Are you sure it was coming from the USA?

The 'replacement' scam is usually an Asian thing, and many North American dropshippers fail to understand that Location refers to where the item is being shipped from and not the location of the seller.

However.

Go to your Paypal account.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your account page under Tools.

As with eBay, file an Item Not Received dispute.

You've already been in touch with the seller, so skip that step.

Ask PP to step in and escalate to  Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

In future.

The only conversation to have with a seller in a Dispute is: "When was this shipped? What service was used? What is the tracking number?"

And all you want is a number that shows the item is already in Canada OR a refund.

No replacements.

Tracking is a Seller Protection, so don't worry if the seller did not use it. His problem not yours.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Item still not received

Thank you, that is very helpful info.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Item still not received

dibltd
Community Member

Ive been waiting to receive few items for two months, non of them arrived. Sellers always start by asking you, your adress again, then they ask to ship it again. you should refuse to wait again. Im gonna stop buying on eBay it is becoming frustranting to buy and never receive, also it is a waist of money and time.

Good luck , don'T get high hopes on these people.

Before i used to buy on eBay and receive items in 3 to 4 weeks, but now ive been waiting two months at least without receive my items.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply