Item stuck in shipping

I've bought an item on january 5th 2014,from the US to Canada, it as been shipped via Ebay Global Shipping from the seller. Since the 12th of january, with my tracking number of EGS (UPAAA000000041540561) say that it is in transit from the US to the international destination "This shipment has been transferred to CPC for delivery to the final destination # 7035114416651871". This other tracking number from Canada Post, when you track it,  that say that a label as been made but they did'nt received it physicaly.

What do i do?...is it lost? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Item stuck in shipping

You wait for the item to arrive since you know it has been sent.

International items sometimes take weeks to reach their destination. If you have not received your item 40 days after end of sale, file an item not received dispute then escalate it to a claim within the appropriate timeframe. You have up to 45 days from end of sale to file the dispute so there a good chance the item will arrive before that time.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Item stuck in shipping

Don't panic.

It is on its way.

Most "tracking" is really Delivery Confirmation, which just notes when the item is delivered. You have also seen a few transfers from one shipper to another.

Watch your mailbox for a delivery notice. You will probably have to pick up the item at your PO unless you are home all day.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Item stuck in shipping

sharkgun
Community Member

Hey man, Im in literally the exact same position right now. I contacted the post office that is said to have my package, and they are telling me to contact the seller, and tell him to open an investigation on it. 

Did you end up getting your product? What did you do? Im frusteratted so much and its been a month in 4 days.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply