Items that have been refunded in unpaid items list.

Hi there folks.  Just a short question.  In the last couple of weeks I have received 3 refunds from Pay Pal from 3 transactions.  These transactions were made from Chinese sellers who apparently have found out that eBay is the perfect place to rip off as many people as they can before eBay gives them the boot.  Then  they show up under a different name to do it all over again.  I am just curious as to why the 3 items that I received refunds for now sit in my Unpaid items list.  Thank you for  any info you can provide and have a great day!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Items that have been refunded in unpaid items list.

@mpit7628 wrote:

Hi there folks.  Just a short question.  In the last couple of weeks I have received 3 refunds from Pay Pal from 3 transactions.  These transactions were made from Chinese sellers who apparently have found out that eBay is the perfect place to rip off as many people as they can before eBay gives them the boot.  Then  they show up under a different name to do it all over again.  I am just curious as to why the 3 items that I received refunds for now sit in my Unpaid items list.  Thank you for  any info you can provide and have a great day!

That's nothing to worry about.  Just mark them as PAYMENT SENT and then "hide" them.  There are only 2 choices for the eBay sorting machine:  Paid, and Unpaid.  There is no 3rd category for Refunded.  But eBay and PayPal both know you paid and were refunded, so just mark them and then put them out of your sight.   🙂

Message 2 of 2
latest reply