John Deer Record: Hi there: - I have a John Deer record from the 1970's called " The Great Canadian Farmer " and features Tom Gallant?

collectorelmo
Community Member

John Deer Record:
Hi there: - I have a John Deer record from the 1970's called " The Great Canadian Farmer " and features Tom Gallant.

C: 1975

written by Ralph Harrison

Does anyone know anything about it?

Is it Valuable?

Where a lot of them made?

Was it a promo for a purchase from John Deer?

Thanks

Collectorelmo

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

John Deer Record: Hi there: - I have a John Deer record from the 1970's called " The Great Canadian Farmer " and features Tom Gallant?

Hi collectorelmo .. a quick search  seems to indicate that it was a 200th anniversary production with one for each JD dealer. 5000 US farmer and probably 1000 approx canadian.

Rare i suppose , condition? value .. anyone's guess.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
BTW,if you decide to list the record,there's an "e" at the end of Deere,as in John Deere.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There are many collectors of John DEERE tractors and paraphenalia.
Met a guy in Edmonton who had about twenty tractors and combines. His wife collected stamps.

But watch your spelling.

(Actually, it doesn't hurt to put in the wrong spelling too. Some smartalecs do search on the commoner misspellings looking for bargains. Be a smarteralec. )

Message 4 of 4
latest reply