Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I email ebay? I order an item in Dec 2012 and i still haven't received my item. i can no longer contact the seller.

I need to know what to do next. I emailed them a few times and they kept telling me it was shipped and I should be getting it soon. but still nothing. I want my money back or get a new item shipped. thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Closed my store and soon gone from here

With all the changes coming up with stores I closed my store this AM, and I'm sure I will soon be losing "Power" seller status. Ebay used to be fun, but the fun has gone and I no longer am willing to try to keep up with Ebay's constant "improvements"...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Everytime I press Pay Now the system takes me back to the log in and it doesn't work.

I press "Pay Now" and it takes me back to the log in screen where my information now doesn't work. It worked when I initially logged in but now it goes blank each time I try to log in again to pay. If I put in the wrong password it lets me know (whic...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are there hidden shipping and handling fees or sales tax?

Sorry if I posted in wrong section, I'm quite new. I saw this ad for a macbook pro listed for 2.2k. The seller is from the same province from me but on the island. British Columbia. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Apple-MacBook-Pro-w-Retina-Display-15-4-Core-...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can not automatically pay because seller does not allow payment to be made if there is a ''Box #'' in the address.

I have contacted seller twice and asked them to send me bill, no response. Now they put it to ''resolution''. They are in China so I suspect there is a lack of communication. Will this affect my status? I do want to pay for this item.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved Search/Wish List - how to properly define for item I want?

I'm looking for a Bateman PRINT - Wolfpack in Moonlight so I added it to my Saved Search/Wish List. However, everyday I get an email from ebay with the Bateman Wolfpack in Moonlight CANVAS which I definitely don't want - I want the actual print versi...

'second chances'

I've recently had a bunch of second chances. This seems odd to me as I've never had any in few years before now. I hate to feel so suspicious but is this a possible scam? Is the auction price pushed up and if the 'pusher' wins the item, the second bi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller sent email advising of change in shipping by almost 40% can he do this after it was already listed in his listing? $86.83 to $140.

I was interested in buying a large patio umbrella for 110.87 with shipping charges listed at 86.83 to Canada. The seller sent me an email stating that shipping charges are fluctuating and it would probably cost 140.00 to ship this item. Can a seller ...

Seller sent email advising of change in shipping by almost 40% can he do this after it was already listed in his listing? $86.83 to $140.

I was interested in buying a large patio umbrella for 110.87 with shipping charges listed at 86.83 to Canada. The seller sent me an email stating that shipping charges are fluctuating and it would probably cost 140.00 to ship this item. Can a seller ...

Fedex

does anyone have an idea of how much fedex charges from china to canada ? seller gave me a price and told me i would have to pay the item on ebay and then pay the fedex fee on his paypal account. I want to make sure I'm not getting screwed because i ...

25 Percent off Expedited Shipping

Hey I found this information posted on Ebay. Does everyone else get 25 percent off Expedited Shipping? When You Print Shipping Labels on eBay and PayPal, you enjoy:Valuable Shipping Discounts Save up to 50% off UPS shipping rates* Save 25% on Canada ...

Resolved! error code 70010 10486

HI people !! im getting some trouble to buy an item on ebay got code 70010 10486 with Your request could not be processed at this time Ive checked all my info are correct, but i cant add my ebay adress on paypal, Never get any problem but now cant bu...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

claiming money back on non delivered item?

Just have a question i need clarified. Seller shipped item. Item seems to have been delivered to another place according to usps tracking number. Upon knowing this i immediately opened a claim with paypal. If i dont receive the package before end of ...

Your request could not be processed at this time (Error code: 70010 10486)

Hello! Im trying to pay for 2 items, and i keep geting this msg (Your request could not be processed at this time Error code: 70010 10486). I never had this problem before, and my PayPal account is verified, anyone knows what can i do to fix it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping payment not received?

I received the payment for the item I'm selling but not the shipping payment. When I go to print the shipping label in PayPal it says," Total Shipping and Handling Paid by Recipient: $40.00 USD". Will the amount due for shipping be paid after I creat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling to China

where or how do I find out if my item can be securely shipped to China without being stopped by customs? my item is a 16 mm projector so I don't know in which category they will put it. Thanks for your help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Selling food (syrup) on ebay: When listing, a warning to make sure food is within expiration period appears, would this apply to syrup ?

Maple syrup to be exact. The manager of the store where I purchases the syrup insisted the numbers on the bottom of the can ( which included a 13 ) were not an expiration date, that syrup of this type will not expire for a long time if at all. He sai...

What to do about a shady seller?

I have a really good score on ebay, or HAD. I bid on a hat from a seller, and the postage said something about international shipping costing a certain amount. I am in the same country, so naturally, international shipping rates do not apply. Once th...

I got my 1st negative feedback, how can I get it removed?

So I got my first, and second, negative feedback from a single buyer since I've started selling on eBay. And I'm not sure if I can get them removed... This is the short version: The buyer purchased two dvd/blu-rays from me, separate transactions. Fir...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling to More than One Country

Greetings all, I want to list an item but I want to attract customers from all countries so it appears on ebay.com, ebay,jp, etc. How can I do that? New seller here by the way, hehe.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing a feature..

Hey guys!i recently ordered lots of items from Hong Kong and tracking all of this stuff is a drag..lol would be cool to add a received button! can be used for Client side tracking seller side tracking(receives notification) eBay also can use it to co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

High prices and postage from US

I purchased a few craft books today to sell on eBay. When I got home, I found a little black and white leaflet of 6 pages with 4 crochet patterns. I didn't think it would be worth listing, but I checked on eBay to see if there was one listed there. I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New wrinkle from eBay - Anyone know exactly what this means?

Yesterday I noticed that the following highlighted message appeared under one of my listings on my "Selling" page: "eBay note: This listing hasn't had any sales in the last 16 months. Please consider revising it." I don't recall ever seeing this type...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Magnets are now banned in Canada

Health Canada to stop sales of small magnets, OTTAWA - Health Canada is planning to follow the lead of the United States and ban the sale of small, powerful magnets which can cause serious internal problems if swallowed by children. Last summer, the ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

US sellers being promted to open case when trying to contact me ..WHAT

So due to new rules 3 us buyers have tried to ask me questions but have been promted to open case and have done so accidently and are now saying they are sorry ebay promted them to do it when they tried to contact me .. I called ebay they said they c...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.