Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Need advise regarding non-receipt

Dear all, here's the situation: back in March I purchased a DVD set, item was supposed to arrive no longer than the 19th. It's way past the 19th and I contacted the seller on the 29th (thought I gave it a week to see if the item would arrive, but it ...

Somehow I cannot contact the seller. any ideas ?

Hi. I am just new here. I didn't know I made a mistake that I clicked the same product twice. Now trying to contact the seller but somehow I cannot. It is just said "Not found" or "Not valid" when clicked contact seller. Is there anyone who had same ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I tell if a seller is selling a counterfeit ?

I was looking at the listings for the ADIDAS STAR WARS REBEL XWING MILITARY HOODIE and some of them are listed for 50-60$ dollars. Several of the sellers are top rated. However there is a pretty large jump between the first few listings and the last....

size choices no longer available on Ebay Canada

What is going on here??? You cannot search by size or width of shoes anymore on the EBay Canada website??? Why is that? I called customer support and someone who could not care less kept apologizing and saying it was only available on the American EB...

Resolved! When a buyer tells stories to make you look bad...

Customer Support was very helpful in doing what they can (both times. My phone died on Roger), but what they can do is limited, when a buyer's extortion attempts are made off Ebay. Though hilarious, my recent (and only) negative partner's slander may...

my count down clock is not working.

IT works for other peoples auctions ending but not when mine are ending. I have to keep hitting refresh. Is there something I can do

Winnipeg Sellers, PO No Longer Does A Sunday Pickup at the Village RPO

Just found this out, but not sure if this was the only RPO that had a pick-up on Sundays. The Shoppers RPO in the Village would open at ten on Sundays & the PO would do their pick-up promptly at eleven. I guess since the renovations are near complete...

This is nuts!

I am aware that nut allergies are serious business. But............................ Picked up a bag of almonds on clearance table at Shoppers. This warning was on the package: Nut Allergy Alert: This product may contain nuts. First of all, it better ...

May 1st Weekly Board Hour

Good afternoon everyone, Bryan.ca (Country Product Manager) & I will be your hosts for this hour. Let's get this show on the road!

What if seller over charges for shipping?

I just purchased an ipod on eBay. Insured, the package should cost less than $15 (insured and tracked) to mail via Canada Post from one Ontario city to another. The seller is charging $30. Is over-charging for shipping allowed? How would I get a refu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancelation of transaction but the seller don't want it

I'm cancelling my transaction to a seller just after the bidding and I pay it right away. just after 30 minutes my wife arrived and told me that she bought a phone. so I opened my computer and cancel the transaction right away maybe just after 30 min...

Love those Scots........

A Scottish Solder in full dress uniform marches into a chemists. Very carefully he opens his sporran and pulls out a neatly folded cotton bandana, unfolds it to reveal a smaller silk square handkerchief, which he also unfolds to reveal a condom. The ...

How do you send more shipping fees when you have already paid what was listed

I bought a parcel with a listed shipping fee in my currency. The company e-mailed to say that shipping was more and I waited for them to update my invoice. I then paid the next day (invoice was obviously not updated) and now they are requesting the e...

pay pal problem

I have been with pay pal for 6 years using my credit card (no problems), but now they want my bank account. I am not comfortable with this and feel I may have to stop buying on ebay. I have called them and waited on hold for 75 minutes. I have been c...

Seller Relisting Item

I know the seller has a certain amount of rights, especially if they decide to end their auction premature. I just don't know all the details. I was bidding on an item that still had a few days left. I was the current high bidder and the auction was ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

when to go for dispute?

In my purchase page on My E-bay it shows I should go to resolution center after 30 days for item not received. Since the holidays are close, the mail could take longer and I am in no hurry. Can I still open dispute if I wait till 45 days?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.