Just clicked commit to buy, w/ second thot to buy more, went bk to shopping cart, did i buy it?

Hello -

I'm new to this. I set up my paypal account, went back to my full shopping cart only intending to make one of the purchases at this time, and decided to get a different size in the one item I wanted. I brought it up separately, clicked on 'commit to buy', then decided to look through my list on my shopping cart again - 'double-checking' to see if I wanted another item right now - thinking it would make sense to order them together. 

I clicked back, and then thought, what happened to the one I 'committed' to, as I didn't fully complete the order.

I sought out the item again, and bringing it up, it said, are you sure you want to order this again?

I'm confused, what has actually taken place? Is that item on it's way? Is it too late to add to my order?

I really need an answer quickly please - I'm ordering a dress I require very soon and am already concerned there isn't enough time, according to the seller's delivery schedule. Still, i would like to add to my order.

In advance, thanx so much for 'anyone's' prompt assistance!

Bella

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0