Justins Phoenix headache ..........................

gauge33
Community Member

......................... and one for 1000s of bureaucrats.

System that’s left thousands of bureaucrats without paycheques will be fixed by October — but it won’t be cheap.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/system-thats-left-thousands-of-bureaucrat...

Wonder if Justin is one of them?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The system, administered by IBM, was selected by the Harper Conservative government and purchased by the Harper Conservative government.

Oooops!  Not properly tested obviously.

Now, very typical, conservatives blame the liberal government for their decision.  What else is new?

The problem surfaced a long time ago while the Conservatives were still in power:

http://rclbr50.ca/News/Item.asp?T=15&S=&pg=5&NID=1462159455

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Where in my post did I blame the Liberal Government Pierre? By the same token the Phoenix system would be a headache for Harper and his government if they werel the majority. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Well I imagine he remembers your threads that you've made in the past.  They tend to be political and their wording makes it easy to assume that you are working for a party that you are a member of.  Also, the way of referring to the PM as merely Justin is something to notice.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The Hon. Rona Ambrose, Leader of the Official Opposition and interim Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada will be in the London area on Tuesday, August 9th and you are invited to join your Conservative friends at one of the following two events:   Macdonald-Cartier Club of London Luncheon   Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2016   Time: 11:45am-1:30pm   Location: Western Fair District - 316 Rectory St., London (Meeting room next to the Carousel Room)

Join the party and join in the fun Algebra. Think I'll play the slots while I'm there.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply