Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Interesting

I have been saying this for years..http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2014/12/1418064225.html

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING QUESTION

I understand there's a break on FVFs when free domestic shipping is offered. Only about 10% of my sales are to Canada, and a few of my Canadian customers are yelping pretty good about the exchange rate. I'd like to give them a break, and it's afforda...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I offer both U.S. and International shipping so calculator for Canada Post works?

I list on eBay.ca and the basic form that I fill in for new listings only allows me to ship EITHER International or United States and not both, so if I choose International, U.S. customers cannot calculate their postage. I have seen others answer a s...

BC Beach Logs

A friend told me these were going for a pretty penny in the Asian Countries. Does anyone have any information on this? Really...I'm not the one selling these...... AliCat

Purchased items Tracking Issue

Hi, I bought an item and checked out as a guest, and I'm wondering how can I track my purchased item? The seller did not provide me with any tracking number for shipment.

Why is auto-relist up to 2 times secretly set to on now?

I had several items checked to auto-relist BEFORE the change. The box said "it's free to relist" even the notice said the current listing that go passed the date of the change wouldn't be affected but that's not the case...we got charged fees. Luckil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

am i able to purchase the item which i have bidded on? I am very soncerned wanting to make sure i g

am i ablew to purchase the item for which i am waiting for the bids to close? there are two days left yet before the closing; i want this item for christmas so if i wait another two days before it is shipped then i may not, receive it..could you plea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What can be done if the seller does not use shipping method paid for?

Is there any recourse if a seller ships an item out using a cheaper shipping option? The seller is in the US. For example, First class package international instead of Priority Mail which is what was paid for. I have brought it to their attention (tr...

Ebay Canada Watch List sorting "Price + Shipping Lowest" same as "Time Left Ending Soonest"

Please fix the sorting in Ebay Canada Watch List "Price + Shipping Lowest" - it's the same as "Time Left Ending Soonest" It's been a couple of weeks already and I thought Ebay Canada administrators would have noticed it by now, but it's still there. ...

What to do when a buyer doesn't pay,and I canceled the transaction, as item out of stock can I close

I sold an item to a buyer,and buyer did not pay,I went to open an unpaid item case,but mistakenly, canceled the transmission, for reason of out of stock,and received a defect point for this,I just want to cancel the transaction, what should I do, dz.

Code name M; Program M

Never mind the effect eBay's frequent changes have on sellers - the latest program eBay is cooking up is a total re-brand of key features that buyers will have to get used to. eBay is working on a new project code named Program M; the program's brand...

Broken item, won't reship, won't refund.

Hi, so I bought this item about three months ago, and it shipped in broken a month later. I immediately emailed the seller, who didn't respond for a few days until I opened a case, and he said he would ship a new one. The new item didn't come in a mo...

Messages left unanswered!

Hello out there! Has anybody else had the problem of leaving messages with sellers enquiring about items they have listed that are not being answered. In the last few months this has become quite a annoying problem. I have had so many messages not re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST EMAIL: PACKAGE WAITING-BOGUS

Hi all: This morning got an email notice from CANADA POST that a package had arrived and waiting. The CP Logo, tracking number, etc., all looked perfect. I needed to enter the site to get invoice for pickup. Since I was not expecting any package, I t...

Selling/Shipping Expensive Item From Canada to US Customers?

Hello all,I do hope that I'll find some competence in here.Over multiple calls, over a few weeks, I've now spent hours with Ebay CSRs on the phone.And nobody there has been able to give me any clear answers at all.Two hours this morning alone.I live ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

tracking issues

So, i bought an item as guest with my Hotmail account linked to the purchase. (i have an ebay account with this email address as well, but wasn't signed in at the moment of purchase). After my purchase i received the email confirmation for the order ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you give a negative to a non-paying bidder without him giving me a retaliaton negative as well?

The first item I sold, the bidder didn't like my shipping options which were clearly placed in ad and wanted me to ship via United States Postal Service in a flat rate box for $4 or $6. As I live in Canada, this option wasn't easily accessable so I c...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Encourages Cross Border Trade for American Sellers

This is what American sellers see from eBay: It can feel risky to accept orders from overseas buyers thanks in great part to language barriers and untested postal systems, so it's not surprising that there are many countries to which online sellers w...

Chinese Shipping Material - Watch out

I read some feedback from a buyer who bought something from China. He/she said it took them more than an hour to clean up after opening the package.... A lot of Chinese sellers now pack their items in styrofoam and tape, that is all (my last 6 items ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Harassment by another member....?

I have somehow evoked the ire of another ebay user who has decided to make it their life's work to comb through my listings and tell me how stupid I am for some aspect of them.... repeated messages to this effect. The person was weeks ago added to 'b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

When I try to upload items to eBay , I get an error - the connection with the server has been reset

Using Turbo Lister which I have used a thousand times before - when I try to upload items to eBay , I get an error - the connection with the server has been reset. I have recently installed Norton 360 and changed from Internet Explorer to Google Chro...

question on bidding

Is there a way to bid on item and have our max bid shown instantly, I often win items at a steal price not my intentions, thanksYes could send more money but that is awkward, I'm talking about .99 cent start listings don't like to take advantage of s...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.