Listing Removed by Ebay for policy violation.

I've had one of my listings removed for a policy violation. Apparently I used a word that is a trademark. Does anyone know where I can now find the listing so that I can relist it item without that word?? I looked in 'Unsold' but it's not there & nothing even comes up when I enter the item # in search??

Also why is it that there are hundreds of items listed in clothing categories using the same word as a part of item title key word but mine gets singled out??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When ebay removes a listing, it is gone forever. You will have to start from scratch.

The other listings you see haven't been reported yet and yours was. You do not know how many others have had their listings removed for the same policy violation you've encountered.

Feel free to report any other listings you feel have violated the same policy that your items were removed for.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

When ebay removes a listing, it is gone forever. You will have to start from scratch.

The other listings you see haven't been reported yet and yours was. You do not know how many others have had their listings removed for the same policy violation you've encountered.

Feel free to report any other listings you feel have violated the same policy that your items were removed for.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply