Listing page is fussy, 'cursor focus' gets taken by photo uploader

When I'm composing a new listing, I try to type the details while images are uploading, and I don't know if it's because the photo uploader is stealing away the cursor 'focus' or whatever it is called, but the symptom is that sometimes pressing backspace makes my browser navigate Back a page, and then I lost everything I typed and I lost all the photos I uploaded. And then sometimes pressing spacebar while typing makes the browser scroll a page-down.  Very annoying!  The page is too dynamic, needs to be tied down like a rowdy hog!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Listing page is fussy, 'cursor focus' gets taken by photo uploader

There's a glitch on eBay.ca. If you upload pictures , while they are uploading the browser is frozen that means you cannot work while it is uploading , you can't go to another tab or anything.

Also another glitch is if you upload pictures somehow they don't upload in the order taken so I have to upload them one by one.

This is doing it with Firefox but I don't remember if I have tried with another browser.

I just listed something personal on eBay.com and on this site it doesn't do it , I mean if you upload pics. you can switch tabs and keep working.

I haven't tried "bulk" upload if the pictures stay in the same order they were taken .

Martin.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply