Local pick up and delivery

Hi

Ok I had a buyer contact me after the sale and ask if he could pick the item up as opposed to shipping the item said he lived in town said sure if you want to pick the order up fines I said well don't pay with paypal as you can pay me when you pick the order up from me mark him as paid anyway and I tell him this will be better as it could look like he is a an paying bidder otherwise.Well that was a Fridays he says Oh I will come out this morning wait and the guy never shows does not email he does not call he does not answer his phomne.None of the above.When I do reach him he states he would have a car that night to come over and pick the item up.OK so I wait.All Friday night.Agagin no Saturday's comes and he says again he will be out to pick the order opened another no Sunday's comes and by now I am concerned that this will affect me top rated seller status.I call him to be told man I don't have any minutes email another red flag cannot get a contracts I say I will meet him at xx.That is a 45 minute bus ride for meet area he was located is a 25 block distance maybes 5 minutes in a care tells me no just come to such and such cross street.(Broadway and burrard.he says he lives close to there.Well I say no ,this is local pick up not delivery and I already have traveled an hour on the bus.Return trip is 3-4 hours I tell him the next day I can meet him closer.Well he says he is busy OK so I mark him as not paid send an invoice and guess what/the address on the invoice is 900 miles away from where he wanted to meet.Vancouver meet and prince George shipping I inquire as to why I am shipping to PG if he lives here in Vancouver says don't worry about it and just ship the ffffing item the way the shipping was $14 the item was $10 and the bus cost me $3.50 each way.Now I was charging handling .A total of maybe $3 handling he tells me I am a goof and a whole lot of other switching a period of 48 hours he emails 32 times.Each one was a F-off or the last one stated I hope you die in a fire contact information does to match his phone number used profanity throughout his emails.\he then leaves me a negative saying I threatened him as well as reneged on our contract.meanwhile local pick up was not even an option ,I did so out of customer service.ebay has yet to remove the negative feedback.There is at least one violation of eBay policy in there also said he would leave me negative if I did not do what he wanrted.But of course not in an email but on the phone.   I have mentioned occurred and can be verified in my messages.What the heck can I dove a look at the negative he gave me. Then look at my other feedback.

Thanks

Excuse the spelling errors NEVER use this spell check.!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0