Louis Vuitton hand bags

can anyone tell me if the Louis Vuitton sold here are 100% authentic? thanks, Sue

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Louis Vuitton hand bags

I know everyone has different tastes, that's what makes the world go around.....but I just couldn't resist replying to

reallynicestamps  saying LV is not only "butt ugly" .......but it seems every other woman/girl I see in downtown Vancouver has one, either authentic or fake.  I'd hate to see myself coming or going.....and for some unknown reason I assume most I see are fakes.on't know why!  There IS a L.V. store in Hotel Vancouver, 10 minutes away from me and I must admit once seeing a pair of shoes in the window that I loved to much, I couldn't tear myself away from the window.......but I did!

Now I've said that, SO sorry OP - good luck.  Think twice though buying on here and certainly not from China.  Maybe you live in a smaller community where they're not carried by so many women!  Also each authentic designer purse, especially LV has special numbers (codes) printed on them and they should be shown clearly in the picture for reference.  You can then google so easily and look up that number.  You HAVE to do homework on things like this......which really doesn't take long at all - better than making an impulse buy.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Louis Vuitton hand bags

marnotom!
Community Member

Only the seller would know for sure.  Check the seller's feedback and see if they've sold similar items successfully in the past.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Louis Vuitton hand bags

No, unfortunately they are not all authentic. If you find one that you are interested in one in particular, you can post the info on the shoes, purses and fashion accessories board on ebay. com. Many of the posters there are familiar with certain brand names so they might be able to tell you if one is authentic.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Louis Vuitton hand bags

Do your homework, but if you also Search using Highest Price First, you are somewhat more likely to find the authentic items than if you allow the default Best Match or try Lowest Price First.

LV is one of the most counterfeited brands in fashion. Which is surprising considering how butt-ugly their purses are. (I don't like the scarves either.)  They were early members of the VERO program and many sellers complain that they cannot list their items due to VERO. Of course, those sellers are absolutely certain that their Chinese wholesaler sold them only authentic purses.

I'm constantly amazed at how many LV purses there are on the bus and in the elevators at work. Especially since Ottawa does not have an authorized seller.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Louis Vuitton hand bags

I know everyone has different tastes, that's what makes the world go around.....but I just couldn't resist replying to

reallynicestamps  saying LV is not only "butt ugly" .......but it seems every other woman/girl I see in downtown Vancouver has one, either authentic or fake.  I'd hate to see myself coming or going.....and for some unknown reason I assume most I see are fakes.on't know why!  There IS a L.V. store in Hotel Vancouver, 10 minutes away from me and I must admit once seeing a pair of shoes in the window that I loved to much, I couldn't tear myself away from the window.......but I did!

Now I've said that, SO sorry OP - good luck.  Think twice though buying on here and certainly not from China.  Maybe you live in a smaller community where they're not carried by so many women!  Also each authentic designer purse, especially LV has special numbers (codes) printed on them and they should be shown clearly in the picture for reference.  You can then google so easily and look up that number.  You HAVE to do homework on things like this......which really doesn't take long at all - better than making an impulse buy.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply