MacDonald' Shrek the 3rd glasses recalled due to health hazard high levels of cadmium!

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/news/20100604/mcdonalds-shrek-glasses-recalled-due-to-cadmium

This artlcle describes the recall by MacDonald's on the Shrek glasses for sale on EBay by some sellers. Should these items be for sale? Buyers may not be aware of the health risks! 😞http://www.webmd.com/parenting/news/20100604/mcdonalds-shrek-glasses-recalled-due-to-cadmium

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

MacDonald' Shrek the 3rd glasses recalled due to health hazard high levels of cadmium!

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time they have done this with there glasses... Think someone would sue them by now ....

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Why is that "article" four years old?
Photobucket
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

ok so I didn't even look at article so ya I guess this might still be the first time they had the issue LMAO

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Brandee! You do not care anymore. Yer moving on to a better life.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yes but I still have to get rid of about 40,000 movies LOL

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Since that recall was a few years ago, is it possible that they reissued new glasses that didn't have that problem?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@brandeentertainment wrote:

Yes but I still have to get rid of about 40,000 movies LOL

Do like Pierre and I, retire but keep on working.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 8
latest reply