Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

The seller for my unpaid item did not mention internstional shipping costs on his ad.

The seller did not mention international shipping costs in his ad and is now asking too much $39 He does not want to split the costs either I do not want to pay the shipping costs because I think shipping costs are too high therefore I do not want th...

How to contact ebay (email or forum post)

Hi guys, can anyone tell me where I can post a problem I am having with eBay so that a staff member can answer? I cannot find an email to contact customer support. Thanks!

Sweepstake doesn't work?

I am trying to access the rules for the "eBay Deals Birthday Sweepstakes", but nothing is showing on the page... am I the only one with this problem? Here's the link: https://sweepstakes.ebaydeals.ca/2014-06-18/en#rules

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Wage increase for public sector .. Oooo Wynne they spent Millions of union dollars to help O O

So I have bee reading everyday still and finding articles basically stating there will be a wage freeze for some of the public sectors and there will be some job cuts ... 1 Article even stated they will end up havig to make more cuts then mike harris...

Can I use https only with Ebay?

I spoke to a Ebay representative asking if I can use Https only with all transactions on Ebay? She seems to believe this is the case. However when I log onto Ebay through my ISP Execulink.ca I receive a initial Https log on which disappears once log ...

Holy heat

so it's 29 C out today and i get to work and check temps on my circuit 43C with 99% humidity spo probably like 50 C with humidity caculated in ... 1 hr in 11 to go wow this is just too hot for life man ... Anyone got a gatorade ? LOL

Zoom in photo removal

HiHow could I switch off the Zoom in option on my photos that was initially automatically put on by the system.Thanks a lot

How to be sure New Zealand shipping is shown?

Hello all -- I could use some input on this one if anyone has the answer! I list with flat rate shipping. I don't specify "worldwide", but cherry-pick my locations on the SYI form, i.e. one rate for domestic, another for U.S. only, and another for in...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can i sell weighloss products in Ebay..? Or do i need to take permission at first..??please Help

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hello senior sellers, I am new to eBay. Planning to sell weightloss products on eBay. Are these allowed to sell..?? Or do i need to take permission from eBay. Please help.\\ Best RegardsDavid

To Import fees!You're so lucky it's just $12! Mine is $50 **bleep**!!!

it's more expensive than the item that I bought which is just $45!! **bleep** it!! That was my first time and I am so dissapointed with this **bleep**IN site!! when I contacted the seller he is not aware that this is happening. I want to cry for losi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Ebay Stupidity...Argh!!!

So bright and early today I am online preparing to take advantage of the latest promotion. I don't like auction style listings but hey, they're free right. Oh wait, not so fast there Sparky, not so free after all. Turns out that because I want to use...

Explorer shuts down

..Does anyone else have an issue with Explorer 11 shutting down when exploring foreign sellers?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping more than seller actually paid to ship my item - what to do?

I find some of the shipping costs outrages and now with the global international fees I find my shopping is becoming less frequent.I got home today from the mail with a recent purchase and found that the seller's listing was double the actual cost of...

How do I add my template to my listings?

Hi, I'm starting to sell on eBay but can't seem to figure out how to add my template to my listings. I've saved my listings as a draft for now but really want to get them listed. Any help would be great! Thanks

Seller wants to cancel since the winning price is lower than he expected. How do I leave a feedback?

Now he is insisting he does not ship to my country which is Canada, but please refer to the page below to see that he is lying.http://www.ebay.ca/itm/301222025266?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 It seems to me nothing but that some...

Seller would not provide an invoice after several requests and has now opened a case for non payment

I purchased 2 items from a seller and asked for an invoice several times but got no invoice or any response to e-mails. For whatever reason, she sent the items without me paying and has now opened up a case for non payment. I tried several times befo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying from India

It would seem that a Seller in Surat India has set up a number of sub-accounts selling Moissanite Jewellery. Item is advertised as .925 Silver and it is not. he Prices are starting at $0.99 and yet there is either a preset price point that the seller...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

I've made a purchase it came late...won't allow to make claim or leave feedback either :-/

My item ripped during installation...does not fit a torrent ljeep like listing says it would Steering wheel cover does not fit...did not come with seat belt cover as shown in picture...no holes to even put headrest back on seat....headrest covers too...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have a seller sending me difference tracking numbers when asked for shipping information .

June 19/14 bought two items from seller, June25/14 asked for shipping info and got tracking number that did not have any info, June26/14 asked seller again and got difference tracking number with the same results. All this time My eBay is not showing...

stopping automatic bidding

I guess I didn't pay attention to my bidding but apparently I pressed "automatic bidder"....is there any way that I can get out of that?? I do not wish to pay for a used item more than a brand new one would be!!! Thanks!

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.