May 1st Store Subscription - do I have this right?

I am planning on opening the smallest store in May. I think that I will get 150 free .com, 150 .ca Fixed Price.

In addition, I sell collectibles -  so I also get 100 free auction .com and 100 free auction .ca

So I get a total of 500 free?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm not sure you get the 100 free auction on both sites (perhaps someone else who has tried it can confirm), but the rest is correct.  

You also of course get to benefit from any listing promos that you qualify for, so potentially your monthly free listings could be higher still.  

I usually maintain around 120 - 140 listings per month and "top up" beyond that using the promos.  I honestly can't recall the last time I was actually billed for a regular listing fee.  

This works extremely well as long as you can predict fairly reliably how many listings you'll need per month.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

So I get a total of 500 free?

I'm sure that is correct.  We have always been able to list any type of promotions and regular listings on both sites. If they were going to limit the promotions to one site they would probably limit regular listings in the same way.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply