Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

About shipping

Why does it take the seller 5 to 6 days to ship an item? What is the normal amount of time for a seller to send an item? Their should be a window or time frame.

My friend's trying to log into his eBay account following the recent hacking but is unable to.

He says he's unable to log back in due to eBay forcing an auto-password reset. He cannot reset his password using his e-mail because he says his e-mail log-in also doesn't work (related or not to eBay's hacking is unknown), and he can't use text or p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales dropped 99% suddenly! Am I on a mysterious eBay black list or something like that?

I always have a number of sales every month, then all of a sudden there is no sales at all for the whole month.Is there any seller experiencing the same?I am wondering if I was placed on an ebay black list, if there is any, for some unknown reasons.....

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you resolve anything with ebay Canada when all you get is automated answers

We ordered a ring off Ebay. Postal service says they delivered it. Problem is the store was not opened the day they said they delivered it. Seller did not add signature required either. Now this item is lost and no one seems to be helping. They give ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

APO/FPO address??

Hi guys, this is the first time I have seen an APO/FPO address... what kind of address is it? Is it safe to ship there? I tried googling the address but I didn't quite understand where exactly this is because google map says it can't find the address...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer's money were missing

i'm a new seller, last week a greece buyer buy a dress from me. and this morning he told me that his mastercard's money were missing,and he thinks i have some thing to do with this thing, because i was the only one he buy things with that card recent...

My return address not showing up on packing slip/address

I am helping my husband set up his ebay and I can't remember how to do this. When we printing a packing slip/address label in ebay, his return address does not show up in the top left corner. I think I remember somewhere that I had to tick off so it ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible to fake a tracking number.

Hi allI recently ordered an item that had a tracking number. It always showed as "Pre Shipment". Is it possible to fake a number? I never got the item, and the status never changed from pre shipment.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay

I Can't get my account to continue to follow my saved likes after changing my password?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Also unable to change password

I have 3 user ids, (buying/selling/posting), I get an email notice received on first 2 - made the change worked fine, the third - no 'change password' email received.. so I tried it anyways. I get "please enter security code verification number exact...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

i've not got anythings yet

hello,actually i bought some staffs fro ebay but i've not got ant things yet. please could you tell me when i can get my staff.thans Ammash

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with Paypal

I had some packages I needed to print Paypal labels for this morning. The first couple were fine, then the last one, when I tried to print the label, I kept getting a message from Firefox saying that it was not a secure site, and that someone could b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! can I receive an item in another country ?

I would like to receive an item in United States rather than Canada to avoid shipping costs..This is a good friend of mine.. Trust him 110%.. Can I use this address for shipping ? Thank you

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay asks users to change password

eBay asks users to change password following cyberattack, no evidence of unauthorized activity The Associated Press, at 09:48 on May 21, 2014, EDT. SAN JOSE, Calif. - E-commerce site eBay is asking users to change their password after a cyberattack c...

Are ebay sellers allowed to sleep ?

Came to work at 9 this morning and found two emails from ebay customer: May 22, 9:20pm Can I PLEASE get a tracking number? May 23, 6:53am Please cancel this order. I'm putting a stop payment on it today. I only deal with responsive merchants who answ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

I have started collecting pez's. However, I started looking around on eBay and saw one that I would like to buy. I placed a bid of .99 cents but then realized they were charging $20 for shipping. For a pez!!! I tried to contact the seller and discuss...

Customer Service

Customer service has become so poor these days. I bought from an online merchant (not eBay, an actual well known store) and I had an issue with two of my orders in a row. I e-mail my issue to the appropriate people within the company and the response...

New Seller Performance Standards - I ship about 90% of my sales by lettermail/letter-post.

I do not understand why eBay has decided to discriminate against sellers such as me. 90% of my sales are shipped as lettermail/letter-post because I sell small paper products. I am presently top-rated in the US but I am now going to be downgraded bec...

Specifying where I am shipping

I am new at selling on e bay and I live and am selling in Canada. I set up a personal selling account where I am allowed to sell up to 40 items per month. I have no idea what my shipping capabilities are and where I can ship to. Also, I also realize ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.