How do you resolve anything with ebay Canada when all you get is automated answers

ca.wige
Community Member

We ordered a ring off Ebay. Postal service says they delivered it. Problem is the store was not opened the day they said they delivered it. Seller did not add signature required either. Now this item is lost and no one seems to be helping. They give me phone numbers that are not being answered by a LIVE person!!! I have done all that is required and when they give you options it is not the option I would LIKE to chose so now it says case closed! it HAS NOT been resolved!!!!!! this case should not be closed!! I want someone responsible and get the proper help. Once this is resolved I shall never deal with Ebay again!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

How do you resolve anything with ebay Canada when all you get is automated answers

did you file a not received case,its under customer support.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The OP says the case was closed, because it was scanned as "delivered".
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Start at your Postal Outlet.

There is a very good chance it is sitting on a shelf waiting for you. Bring photo ID.

If not, go to the Post Office and report the parcel stolen. The postmaster will want to talk to the postie (or more likely contractor) who left a Delivery Confirmed parcel unguarded and unsigned for.

Then go here:

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

and file an Item Not Recieved dispute.

If the PO has marked it delivered, this will be tough and having a PO report to show may help. You may also need a police report of the theft from your doorstep.

It was supposed to be delivered to a shop? That's really strange Every store I've worked in, it was necessary for the postie or other deliverymen to enter the store with letters and parcels.  Do you have a box or a letterslot? Weird.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply