Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cherry Picker's!!!

Hi guys, How many of you get people that wait til the last minute to bid? I call them "cherry picker's"

Help! I accidently changed my ID. How to change back?

mrelmwood here. I was changing a posting ID when all of a sudden my selling ID was change. I was on with Dead Help. I have sent an email in. Any advice? Anyone I can contact? How? I need to change back and 30 days is a problem. Thanks.

Canada Post is OUTRAGEOUS

Hi; I just need to vent for a minute. I sold a Swarovski figurine on ebay for $325 US. The buyer is from Australia. In order to package the figurine, plaque and stand safely, it required a box with the dimensions of 30X32X40 cm. It weighed under 3 KG...

Capital Image

Hello, I've been contacted by a company named Capital Image. They are claiming they have a contract with EBAY to do a survey and some public relations with Powersellers. I was wondering if anyone else got this email and if it is true. Thank you every...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Seller profitability - high CP rates vs USPS

Thought I would take a moment to voice a commonly understood issue that Canadian sellers are faced with. I have found it to be very difficult to increase profitability and penetrate the market since Canadian sellers must rely on using Canada Post's s...

Can't find my listings

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I just listed 8 items about 2 hours ago and when I search for the items I only see 1 of them listed. The search I type in is Speaker Covers. I always use the same wording when I do my search and until now I al...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

your opinion...and your advice...

hiya ps'ers; i've encountered a bit of a problem. about a month ago or so, i purchased a charcoal framed sketch of a very desirable canadian artist at a local auction...it was sold to me framed and sealed and the sketch was signed. i sold it on ebay ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS/FedEx/Canada Post

I noticed some recent posts on shipping comanies and requested quotes from FedEx, CP and UPS. FedEx oddly enough never called back. (Business must be good for them). Canada Post had bizarre minimums UPS sent me an agreement with a clause that it woul...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Qatar????

Has anyone ever shipped to Qatar?

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo lister difficulties.

Is it only me or are other sellers having lots of problems with Turbo Lister? My main problem is that the program continuously crashes. Somtimes up to 20 times in a row. It's very frustrating to say the least. Any suggestions? I have done the compres...

Sales for February

Hi everyone. Just wondering how everyone did the month of February compared to last year. Mine is a bit down. But looking forward to March

JAKEEANGEL...AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

how the heck did i stumble on your ME page, i don't know, but golly, am i glad i did!!!!!!! where did you find that hilarious gut wrenching snots-flying-on-the- computer-screen laughing so hard song?????? AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! i've listene...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vehicle Sales Anyone?

I am glad I am a part of the Powerseller community now as I find I've learned more in this forum than any of the other forums... even the specific forums that should address concerns. Take for example posting to the Canada Motors Speedway forum. I ha...

THREAD FOR DESIGNATED TROLLS ONLY TROLLS POST HERE

Hello fellow Trolls. Were you previously unaware that you were a Troll? Were you like me, happy and carefree, earning thousands of dollars a month on Ebay, only to find out that you are a Troll? Perhaps you too have been accused of being an anti-dise...

Major Sale Today ?!? Does Anyone Know?

I was doing some listing and noticed the Value Pack (Gallery, Sub-title and Listing Designer is $. 25 instead of $ .65. I did not see any announcement or e-mail about this. Did I miss it, is this a mistake or is ebay handing out a bonus without telli...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT and Quickbooks Canadian version

Does anyone know exactly why ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT doesn't work with Quickbooks Canadian version 2006? Is there a workaround or some other product on the market that will import ebay sales info into Quickbooks Canadian without too much difficulty? I b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Circa... another locked thread??? How do PS'ers respond???

Circa, in your most recent "update" regarding seller profitability you ask the question "Would you be interested in the PayPal debit card and/or PayPal checks?" The thread is locked so I must assume that you are going to limit answers to those seller...

Canada Post Light Packet service on the eBay shipping tool

Dear community members, Hi, this is Lilybean from eBay's Shipping team. I’m pleased to let you know you can now purchase and print Light Packet shipping labels right from My eBay or PayPal, making it quicker, and easier for you to mail DVDs, CDs, and...

Direct Contact from Andale... anyone else?

Hello, I have been contacted by a sales associate with Andale listing software company. Has anyone else ever received listing software telemarketing calls? I find it funny they would call seeing as how Andale is COMPLETELY unfriendly for Canadians.

Canadian Taxes on .com listings??

Does anyone have a method of automatically adding the proper Canadian taxes to ebay.com listings? They only seem to give the option of US States and I called the powerseller hotline and they are saying there is no solution. Currently we request Canad...

Good Morning PS

Hey everyone... wishing you all a great week with sales

Should I close my store???

I'm thinking of closing my store because I seem to have more watchers than sales lately. People just watch an item for months and never buy it. It drives me crazy.People are to lazy to come in the store and look. They prefer auction I find. I think t...

Recurring Bid Retractions

Hello, I seem to have a problem with a certain bidder who bids on a good portion of items I am selling, then retracts bids close to auction end to start bidding on the same item from other sellers at lower than the bid on my items. The same bidder ha...

Futuretech in the news

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/npb/story.html?id=914e4833-58dd-4f4c-8a74-fad4701b5862&p=1

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian buyer with US ebay account??

Hi Guys, me again:) I just need some advice about a client of mine who is buying 4 swimsuits from me and asked to ship it to Canada but says she uses her dad's US ebay account and username. Feedback looks great. I'm worried if it's an account that ha...

katiusciav or anyone who uses AUCTIVA

Kat, I noticed that you use Auctiva to host your listings. I just started using it and really like it except for all the links advertising it's free usage. I noticed that you somehow got rid of those Auctiva links and I was wondering how you did it. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.